Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"IF GOD WON'T ANSWER ME IN RAMADAN, I'LL DIE" - HALIDA, CENTRAL ASIA
As the new moon rises on 23 April, Muslims will be preparing to celebrate Ramadan. For some, it will be the most significant moment of their lives as they seek God through fasting and prayer.

Halida* from Central Asia was experiencing deep depression and earnestly sought healing one year, during Ramadan. She says, “I thought, ‘If God won’t answer me in this pure, holy Ramadan month, I will die.’ I had no strength to resist any more.”

Find out what happened to Halida next...

And don’t forget that Open Doors is hosting regular webinars where you can learn from, pray for and hear about the persecuted church, including stories from Christians from a Muslim background. The next one will be on 30 April - keep an eye on Open Doors site for more information.

PLEASE PRAY:
  • Thank God for walking alongside Halida. Pray for Him to bring and healing and new life to many during this season

• That God will protect believers from Muslim backgrounds in Central Asia, for whom Ramadan can be a dangerous time - particularly during lockdown

• Nothing is impossible for God. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to those who persecute Christians, showing them the way to love and forgiveness.

*Name changed for security reasons.