San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Good question he let me make a doozy recently. God works all things for our good it says in romans...
In suffering and pain we grow and become more like him. Mistakes help us access and remember our need for him? I don’t know...I wish I was in heaven right now I don’t want to be on earth it’s a sucky place full of mistakes

• Agree
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Our mistakes should make us humble. And sometimes at least we learn not to repeat them and to forgive others for making mistakes.

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
When why does He allow us to make mistakes?
He Perfectly Knows every thought and action of our lives - His Plan is Perfect, in Creating a people for Himself, as His Word Says.

Men mess all that up , every day. The explanations which are not true, confuse people and may be used on purpose to keep people from finding the truth, to prevent people from finding God's Kingdom.

Thus, Jesus says to seek and to keep seeking. To use every nerve, every thought, every bit of wits and strength, all in all, to find God's Kingdom - for many strive to enter in to His Kingdom, and cannot.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
If God did not let us make mistakes, we would be robots. We would never be His friends. Failure is good for us. We learn that our ways are bad for us and God's ways are best. Ideally, we would always obey God's leading and direction. We still are inclined to independence, rebellion and pride. Those three evils keep leading us astray.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
We still are inclined to independence, rebellion and pride.
Our old nature.... yes. Crucified with Christ, I no longer live in the flesh... "inclined to" sin.... but now a slave of RIGHTEOUSNESS in CHRIST JESUS, (instead of a slave of unrighteousness with the sons of disobedience) ....
now, instead, inclined to follow Jesus in all things - A NEW CREATION ! as written.

Oh, still tempted to sin, every day - common to men everywhere on earth.... temptations don't stop until we go on....

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Earth = a sinful testing ground.
For those seeking strength comes from the Lord.
Others are going to a hot place.
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums