If God is all knowing, why did He create ....

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lucifer who would eventually trick billions of people to go to hell? Lucifer tricks humans through any activity that does not glorify God, through vanity,( if you wear makeup, false nails or jewelry you are going to hell unless you repent and stop), video games, cartoons, secular music, movies, profanity, etc. In fact, all the things in our culture the devil has tricked us into thinking they are no big deal- will land us in hell unless we repent. Taking birth control, smoking, using hair dye, wearing tight clothing, are all displeasing to God. So why would God create and allow this creature to wreck havoc on mankind if He loves us? I have posted a video below..

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If God is all knowing,...
IF God is all-knowing...!?
If you trust God, that should be,
"Since God is all-knowing, why did He...?"

Short answer, He sees farther than we ever could. We are in no place to criticize Him.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
" Isaiah 55:9 NKJV

As to the rest of your list of dos & don'ts, they cannot save anyone. Only Jesus can.

Once a person gets Saved, then God can show them what He likes & does not like; what is harmful for them and what is good for them.

Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lucifer who would eventually trick billions of people to go to hell? Lucifer tricks humans through any activity that does not glorify God, through vanity,( if you wear makeup, false nails or jewelry you are going to hell unless you repent and stop), video games, cartoons, secular music, movies, profanity, etc. In fact, all the things in our culture the devil has tricked us into thinking they are no big deal- will land us in hell unless we repent. Taking birth control, smoking, using hair dye, wearing tight clothing, are all displeasing to God. So why would God create and allow this creature to wreck havoc on mankind if He loves us? I have posted a video below..

so you think that God made a MISTAKE in creating this world, as He knew before what would happen? Your rather foolish reasoning says that YOU know more than God, and would have done a better job than He? Looks like the devil has got you believing his LIES about the Holy, Righteous, Perfect, Infallible, and ALL-Knowing God of the Holy Bible! When people start asking real dumb questions about the God of the Bible, we know that they don't know much about the God of the Bible!

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" (Romans 9:20)

""For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:9)

"“The LORD our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions." (Deuteronomy 29:29)

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you" (1 Peter 5:6)

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
so you think that God made a MISTAKE in creating this world, as He knew before what would happen? Your rather foolish reasoning says that YOU know more than God, and would have done a better job than He? Looks like the devil has got you believing his LIES about the Holy, Righteous, Perfect, Infallible, and ALL-Knowing God of the Holy Bible! When people start asking real dumb questions about the God of the Bible, we know that they don't know much about the God of the Bible!

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" (Romans 9:20)

""For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:9)

"“The LORD our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions." (Deuteronomy 29:29)

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you" (1 Peter 5:6)
Why do you think I said God made a mistake when I asked a question? How can you judge someone when they are asking and not preaching? And to the point you call me a FOOL?
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Romans 2:1-3

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
[STAFF EDITED DELETED QUOTE]
I1-3I

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I have repented. Its an old picture. And why do you people want to attack the one asking a question rather than answer the question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And why do you people want to attack the one asking a question rather than answer the question?

because IF you were to read your Bible, you will see, IF the Holy Spirit is guiding you, that your thinking is WRONG! NO ONE has any "right" to ask these things of Almighty God. It is like asking, "where did sin originate from". These are "OUT OF BOUNDS! questions!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do you think I said God made a mistake when I asked a question?

because your wording surely says this! Read what you have written, and it is clear that you think that God did things wrong, "So why would God create and allow this creature to wreck havoc on mankind if He loves us?". This is exactly what the devil would have us think about the Holy, Perfect God of the Bible! Remember, we are FALLEN, SINFUL people, who are VERY LIMITED in our understanding, especially with the things about the God of the Bible. We are also FALLIBLE and therfore our very thinking is flawed!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This video is legalistic and missing much of the battle we as Christian face today. If we look at outside things as our enemies, and forget to warn about the enemies on the inside, where the enemy convinced us to think like that, then we miss the mark big time. We are not fighting physical things but spiritual powers

Sin dwells inside of human hearts! And we need Jesus to set us free from that!

So let Jesus take your sin away, and fill you with love for God and neighbour, and His loving truth shall set you free from the barrage this world, your flesh and satan is throwing at you.

This is what Jesus promises us if we believe in His loving truth then we shall find freedom from all those dos and don'ts, and musts and ought haves. For His love sets us on fire to do the work He prepared for us to do and protects us from evil in a world that is overcome by it. It is a delight to serve the Creator of Heaven and earth not a question of having to do this or that or not doing this or that. Such doesn't save any one but enslaves all over again.

John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reading the heading,
If God is all knowing, why did He create ....

Sounds like the question that the devil asked Adam and Eve: "HAS GOD SAID..." Daring them to question the Lord, and doubt His Word!

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And why do you people want to attack the one asking a question rather than answer the question?
I have no interest in attacking you.

Your OP brought three things to the fore,
  1. "If God is all-knowing,..." sounds like you're not sure that He is.*
  2. It is okay to wonder why there is a Devil, but God won't answer you as long as you accuse Him of incompetence [James 4:6].
  3. Your list of dos & don'ts are, at best, "leaf" problems. God wants to fix the "root" problems, first, which will then fix the "leaf" problems (from the inside).
"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally and without reproach,
and it will be given to him.​
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting,
for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." James 1:5-7 NKJV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
", , if you wear makeup, false nails, ,
'Proper' attire is surely an expression of growth and a good conscience. That addresses one thing. But quite another when those who are the ardent proponents of abolishing the spaghettis-strap culture I think have missed it, and addressed in these responses. We need to jump from this set of tracks onto another. For a woman's eyes alone is capable to conjure the burn. The 'inner-man' knows better that to be fooled into a corner. If Jesus IS the hidden man of the heart, then that is the gift that goes 'into all the world'.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Why do you think I said God made a mistake when I asked a question? How can you judge someone when they are asking and not preaching? And to the point you call me a FOOL?
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Romans 2:1-3
First of all I don't agree with the other poster that your question is foolish. It's really the question people have asked through the ages basically being why does God allow evil to exist. Nothing wrong with asking the question. There are times though that God might say “The secret things belong to the Lord our God , but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever...Deut 29:29 This question you ask however I don't believe is one of them.

When it comes to Satan it might help to understand that he became the lord of a certain kingdom. The Kingdom of Darkness. It was his choice to degenerate. All angelic beings apparently were given a choice to allow God to remain as their spiritual head of authority or Lucifer. When it came to mankind this question needed to be settled as well. It didn't bring God and super delight in allowing men to be tested but in order to retain his character of LOVE he had to make the allowance. There's a saying, not scripture but it helps us to understand,

If you LOVE someone set it free...If it comes back it's yours and if it doesn't it never was.

Now in regard to some of the other things you've said. Where do you get the idea that merely because you wear makeup, false nails, jewellery etc you won't make heaven your home? That's way over the top from what nearly all reasonable Bible theologians would say, based on the Bible. The Bible warns about allowing your one and total priority to be frivolous things or things of the natural realm but I see not anywhere a person can't take reasonable amounts of time to be looking nice.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think Lucifer is a metaphor representing people who are opposed to obeying Jesus. Somehow I think Jesus will return to separate the good from the bad. This will be the second coming. The good will live in a new heaven and earth. The bad will cease to exist. This understanding of mine is not good enough as I can not claim to be perfect; it is from my readings and studies.

Some of the adornments you mentioned as being vanity are a waste of money. Peter also warned against excessive self decoration in his letters. I think wedding bands will remain popular as they may turn back some unwanted romantic advances. Some wedding band materials like stainless steel, tungsten or titanium are not as expensive.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
because IF you were to read your Bible, you will see, IF the Holy Spirit is guiding you, that your thinking is WRONG! NO ONE has any "right" to ask these things of Almighty God. It is like asking, "where did sin originate from". These are "OUT OF BOUNDS! questions!

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are right to an extent!! I am not asking God, I am asking YOU!! I AM ASKING WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS? I DO read my Bible, ALL THE TIME, and my Free will allows me to ask any question to another mortal man. If you are not comfortable answering it, just say that! There is no need to attack me personally. It is just a question that I do not deserve to be judged for asking. Who wouldn't like to know? Maybe the answer is this...God still loves Lucifer and He is giving Him time to repent, although He has already told us what happens,.... It still has to play itself out....???? Maybe? All I know for certain is REPENT REPENT REPENT.

Upvote 0