Roanoke, Illinois
✟1,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If the myth of "global warming" is supposedly real then why...…….?

So many things can be put in here. Please add some of the questions, or concerns you
may have, or theory's or hypothesis, for or against global whining. I mean Warming.

Because personally, I think that it is a way to deceive Americans to make money.
Think about this for a second...…..If most of the media is Liberal in this country, and most of the people that are supposedly holding weather people accountable are Liberal also, then if they corrupted and twisted the weather statistics, which Americans, are ever really ganna know? Meaning what? Temperatures. They round up, or round down when they want too.
Yearly, that can dramatically effect Statistics, but a degree or several degrees.

Why do Democrat Politicians, and Democrats in general drive around in gas guzzling cars?

Why do Democrat Politicians get to ride around in private jets?
Of course they could always fly to meet up to talk about their "grandchildren" for 30 minutes on a tar mat, instead of simply picking up a phone. lol.

Why does California(a hugely Liberal ran State/Nancy Pelosi lives there) have so many people that live on poverty on the streets, that defecate all over, and use lots of illegal drugs? Not to mention all of the millions of dollars it takes from the taxpayers money from that state simply to set Hazardous crews up to clean up the crap on those streets.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Global warming will be caused by God, it is one of the end times judgements

In Revelation it says,

Revelation 16:7-9 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
7 and I heard another out of the altar, saying, `Yes, Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous [are] Thy judgments.'

8 And the fourth messenger did pour out his vial upon the sun, and there was given to him to scorch men with fire,

9 and men were scorched with great heat, and they did speak evil of the name of God, who hath authority over these plagues, and they did not reform -- to give to Him glory.

• Agree
Reactions: eleos1954
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That the earth is warming up is no myth. It is real.
The myth part comes in that it is entirely man-made.
Why do Democrat Politicians, and Democrats in general drive around in gas guzzling cars?
Because everyone (liberal Dems included) are so tied in to the status quo that they are unwilling to change their habits to the new reality.

Just look at the people scrambling to rebuild parts of New Orleans after Katrina, parts that WILL be flooded out again. Much of the city is under sea level (which is rising btw) and needs to be moved elsewhere. BUT no one is willing to do that.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It doesn't matter much what the cause of global warming is. No one is going to do anything about it. We'll just 'curse the darkness' and go on as if nothing is happening.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Clamp
Upvote 0

KnowThyself

Oct 7, 2019
Roanoke, Illinois
✟1,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Global warming will be caused by God, it is one of the end times judgements

In Revelation it says,

Revelation 16:7-9 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
7 and I heard another out of the altar, saying, `Yes, Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous [are] Thy judgments.'

8 And the fourth messenger did pour out his vial upon the sun, and there was given to him to scorch men with fire,

9 and men were scorched with great heat, and they did speak evil of the name of God, who hath authority over these plagues, and they did not reform -- to give to Him glory.

God could easily do those things the day of. Why would he need to cause Global Warming, and have it delay over time?

Maybe find me scriptures where he talks about causing climate change over hundreds or thousands of years, instead of possibly just doing it all on one day or over a couple of days?

Besides, since God is perfect, it would be a lot more likely that anyone that talks about God and Global Warming going together wouldn't be logical. Him getting it over more quickly within a day or a couple of days would be much more humane, than doing it slowly over time, causing pain for people. Would it not?

Upvote 0

KnowThyself

Oct 7, 2019
Roanoke, Illinois
✟1,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't matter much what the cause of global warming is. No one is going to do anything about it. We'll just 'curse the darkness' and go on as if nothing is happening.

I'm glad you said that. Maybe you can tell all of the Democrats that support Democrat Politicians and vote for them mainly or even partially because of this myth? lol.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Mr. Clamp

CEO of Clamp Enterprises
Oct 8, 2019
New York, NY
Visit site
✟7,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

So many things can be put in here. Please add some of the questions, or concerns you
may have, or theory's or hypothesis, for or against global whining. I mean Warming.

Because personally, I think that it is a way to deceive Americans to make money.
Think about this for a second...…..If most of the media is Liberal in this country, and most of the people that are supposedly holding weather people accountable are Liberal also, then if they corrupted and twisted the weather statistics, which Americans, are ever really ganna know? Meaning what? Temperatures. They round up, or round down when they want too.
Yearly, that can dramatically effect Statistics, but a degree or several degrees.

Of course they could always fly to meet up to talk about their "grandchildren" for 30 minutes on a tar mat, instead of simply picking up a phone. lol.

Why does California(a hugely Liberal ran State/Nancy Pelosi lives there) have so many people that live on poverty on the streets, that defecate all over, and use lots of illegal drugs? Not to mention all of the millions of dollars it takes from the taxpayers money from that state simply to set Hazardous crews up to clean up the crap on those streets.
Well, it's like one of Daniel Clamp's favorite authors (Michael Crichton) says: The climate change activists are loudest when it's hot outside and there is tumultuous weather. How often is it that America has normal weather and people take notice of that? There is a certain element of confirmation bias.

Nevertheless, Daniel Clamp believes climate change is real. Daniel Clamp uses Ecosia as his search engine and prefers to travel in a small, fuel-efficient Honda Civic. Daniel Clamp recycles whenever he has the chance and goes paperless where it is convenient. However, Daniel Clamp does not see adequate evidence that the current fluctuations in climate are significantly different from the baseline of natural history, or that they are caused by human activity.

Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

roman2819

Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2012
Singapore
✟208,448.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One of the Evidence of global warming : The Arctic is melting and shrinking significantly.

One proposed solution is to plant millions or billions of trees to absorb CO2. Wonder why itbis not happening much. Is it because it is too simple?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad you said that. Maybe you can tell all of the Democrats that support Democrat Politicians and vote for them mainly or even partially because of this myth? lol.

Global warming isn't a myth, but it might as well be. :(

It's like storms that we know are going to happen, yet we refuse to prepare for them. Like in the Caribbean where they still build houses that blow away in those hurricanes. Crazy I know.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One of the Evidence of global warming : The Arctic is melting and shrinking significantly.

One proposed solution is to plant millions or billions of trees to absorb CO2. Wonder why itbis not happening much. Is it because it is too simple?

Actually many organizations are on tree planting crusades at this time. The more we contribute the more trees will be planted. Sadly most will die in the coming droughts, fires, floods, diseases, land clearing, and insect infestations. :(

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
God could easily do those things the day of. Why would he need to cause Global Warming, and have it delay over time?

Maybe find me scriptures where he talks about causing climate change over hundreds or thousands of years, instead of possibly just doing it all on one day or over a couple of days?

Besides, since God is perfect, it would be a lot more likely that anyone that talks about God and Global Warming going together wouldn't be logical. Him getting it over more quickly within a day or a couple of days would be much more humane, than doing it slowly over time, causing pain for people. Would it not?
The end times or last days are a fairly long period of time up until the actual 'last day', we entered the last days when Christ came 2000 years ago.

There is also the end time 'delusion' that God sends onto people who have refused to love Christ and so be saved. An end time delusion people have, they refuse to acknowledge God the Father is in control of all things.
2 Thessalonians 2
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why people lived for 2000 years and nobody said Global warming. Especially when we know that in Idustrial age that was something from 1760s humans were polluting the earth much more then now. The whole sky was probably with lots of black smoke from all this factories. I think this elite people created a problem and for the sake of Climate change people will give away there freedoms. They already taxed in my country after this climate change protests of Greta Thundberg. They taxed cars,real estate ,food,gas etc... my city signed for smart city. Which we all know there goal is to put people to live in mega cities. That everyone live in a really small apartaments,everyone chiped.

Upvote 0