Jan 2, 2006
Molenstede
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You're forgetting the underground EAC settlement, which already counts a population of 1.6 billion that nobody knows about except the other members. Soon the black helicopters will take over the skies! Muahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Reactions: Veinor
Upvote 0

BeamMeUpScotty

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Kanagawa, Japan
✟18,437.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
None that I know about. Just about anywhere you go there are going to be 1/3 christian.
Some people are just more verbal about it than others.

So why do you hate christians? What did they ever do to you?

Funny, here in Japan that ratio just doesn't hold true. Most people aren't taught anything about any god(s).

Upvote 0

rmwilliamsll

avid reader
Mar 19, 2004
✟7,946.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
china alone has 1/6th the worlds population, and christianity is outlawed there.

That is odd, i went to church in Beijing and sat outside several churches on Sunday mornings listening to the music. i suspect that what you meant to say is that churches who will not affilate with the government religion office are illegal. Not only this but Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau don't attempt even to regulate churches in this way.

Upvote 0

Beastt

Legend
Mar 12, 2004
Arizona
✟25,898.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who here said they hated Christians? Why is it so black and white for you? One can certainly disagree with the concepts and teachings of Christianity without hating Christians. I hope someday the difference will not be so hard for you to see.

For me the problem with Christianity is that it spreads as much hatred as it does love and respect for others. Any belief system which tolerates cruelty needs some work and I don't think Christianity can be seen as not promoting cruelty. Perhaps the question should be turned around. Why do you hate non-Christians so much? Why is it okay to think of yourself as more special to God than other people?

Upvote 0

And-U-Say

Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
California
✟19,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
None that I know about. Just about anywhere you go there are going to be 1/3 christian.
Some people are just more verbal about it than others.

So... pointing out something as being unnecessary = hate? Since when? Correcting someone's misinformation = hate? You must have a very broad definition of hate.

Secondly, I was a christian for over 3 decades. I understand what christianity really is. I am just hoping that maybe I can save some other folks from its clutches just like I was saved.

Upvote 0