Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The two main reasons why we should be glad Trump won: Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
Dictator Dems are going to try to put an end to that though. Hope they're ready for the war.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The two main reasons why we should be glad Trump won: Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

One made a ruling that if your employers require you to sit in a cold truck despite how uncomfortable or dangerous the cold gets, they can fire you for failing to do that. The other is likely going to also rule against workers in favor of corporations.

You know, when these rural voters start getting completely screwed over by corporations and start crying about it, I'm going to have a good laugh and just think "stop crying, this is what you wanted. This is what you voted for".

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Is that a threat? Remember, the last time you tried it you lost.
No, it's an obvious situation. Remove the most controversial and dynamic POTUS in history, who has a cult following, and or Kavanaugh after that Dem debacle and guilty until proven innocent nonsense, mixed with a general hatred people have for one another in this country, and a feeling that guns being confiscated is on the horizon, and there will be a clash and eventually a war.

Also, Republicans won the last time. I don't know what losing is.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
No, it's an obvious situation. Remove the most controversial and dynamic POTUS in history, who has a cult following, and or Kavanaugh after that Dem debacle and guilty until proven innocent nonsense, mixed with a general hatred people have for one another in this country, and a feeling that guns being confiscated is on the horizon, and there will be a clash and eventually a war.

Also, Republicans won the last time. I don't know what losing is.
LOL! Since then the Republicans and Democrats have switched sides. It's Republicans--or their Christian nationalist faction at least--who revere the "Lost Cause" now.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
LOL! Since then the Republicans and Democrats have switched sides. It's Republicans--or their Christian nationalist faction at least--who revere the "Lost Cause" now.
Yeah that's a talking point Dems try to push. Really into fairytales. Repubs, not so much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I forgot to add that hopefully Ginsberg will retire soon so we can add a third.
Anyone that's chosen will have assaulted people 3 decades ago, drowned kittens, and sleeps with Putin.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I forgot to add that hopefully Ginsberg will retire soon so we can add a third.
And then an ugly and unAmerican Christian nationalism will descend on the country.

• Agree
Reactions: kiwimac
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
And then an ugly and unAmerican Christian nationalism will descend on the country.
It's usually Republicans being accused of paranoia. No, no, that won't happen . Just truuuuust us.

So familiar.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It's usually Republicans being accused of paranoia. No, no, that won't happen . Just truuuuust us.

So familiar.
LOL! I do trust you--that's the problem. I've lived in the Bible Belt and know exactly what you have in mind.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone that's chosen will have assaulted people 3 decades ago, drowned kittens, and sleeps with Putin.
Guessing by the regression of accusations we saw against Kavanaugh (from gang rapist to former underage drinker who once threw ice at someone) I'm guessing the next nominee will start out as a cannibal and end up having once swatted a fly.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Is American Thinker like The Onion now? I mean that...piece had ...thoughts, it was interesting in an amusing way.

American Thinker has always been a dumpster fire of a misnomer.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Yeah that's a talking point Dems try to push. Really into fairytales. Repubs, not so much.

Must be why it was the Unite The Left rally with a bunch of Democrats who were in Charlottesville protesting the statue of a Confederate being taken down.

OH WAIT

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Calling names? Oh good.
Elected Democrats are dictators in nature. Their way or the highway and the will stoop extremely low to get their way.

Don't pretend Trump isn't considered the same by liberals and called much worse names. In fact those names can be found in every thread on here. Wah

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Elected Democrats are dictators in nature. Their way or the highway and the will stoop extremely low to get their way.
Baloney. Democrats have been criticized for compromising too much, too readily. It was the Tea Party that preferred to shut down government rather than compromise. Donald threatened, but didn't follow through.

Don't pretend Trump isn't considered the same by liberals and called much worse names.
I don't know that he is considered a dictator by liberals although I would imagine that he's been called much worse names.

In fact those names can be found in every thread on here.
That simply isn't true, but now in the Age of Donald, post-truth, alternative facts rule.

Oh, burn sauce!

Upvote 0