If a man lies with a woman as one lies with a man, is it sinful?

If a man lies with a woman as one lies with a man, is it sinful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a little confused. Can you give me Chapter and verse here? I know there is a Biblical command for men not lying with other men as one would with a woman. And I do believe I know what you are referencing by your expression. But you make this sound like a scripture verse.

Is it? And if so, forgive me because I'm not familiar with this particular command.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, fellows let a lady give this a try.............
I think he's asking about a certain "location" of the body as being ok or not :swoon:

IF IM WRONG IM HIDING MY HEAD IN SHAME - NOT !!!!

:dead:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Think I know where the OP is going, and let's just say,

4260467.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm confused, who's on first?

We've heard of getting to first second and third base but I think the op is talking forth here.

A homer? :eek:

I should probably go now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feel like I opened up a fortune cookie and as always it makes no sense (depending on if they use good english or not).

You can't lay with a woman like you can a man. I mean... unless the woman has man parts. But thats a whole different issue. If you mean is a sin to have certain kinds of sex with your spouse.... no. Well outside of the obvious one which the bible actually talks about. Or is that what your asking? Is it ok to uh.... do the thing a gay man would do, but with the woman? Back to being confused.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible doesn't say, "thou shalt not lie with womankind as one lies with mankind." But do you think it's sinful? Are there limits to what kinds of consenting sexual activity are permitted within a marriage, particularly a husband laying with his wife as one would lay with a man?

Sodomy is sodomy.

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
What in the heck are you talking about?

If mankind lies with womankind as one would lie with mankind, it means the husband is on the receiving end while his wife gives it to him with some sort of sexually immoral "toy."

By the way, I voted that this sort of activity is sinful on the poll. Sodomy is always sinful, even if it is within the legal confines of a marriage. Husbands who lay with their wives as if they were men are committing sexual sin, because their indecent activities cannot lead to procreation. After all, the Bible tells us to "be fruitful and multiply."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.