NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
long time ago my younger brother read my journal and revealed my secret my sister that I didn't want to introduce her to celebrities and that was supposed to be a secret.

Idk what part of my journal thats making people want to read it and reveal my secrets and spread it all over the public

they used to read it while im sleeping or not at home

can you give advice to get them to stop reading my journal and trick them to read my fake journal?

HisGraceIsAllYouNeed

I am a slave to righteousness
Oct 1, 2018
The Midwest
✟9,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I journal on a very regular basis, and though none of my siblings have read it (at least to my knowledge), I keep it hidden if I wrote something very secret. I have another journal for a special purpose and I would DIE if someone read it—I keep it under my mattress. I’d say you’ve probably already tried hiding it, but if not, locate a very good spot.

Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Encrypted or password-protected computer files are better than paper journals...
yeah thats way much better. i would write bad things about someone on microsoft word and put a password on it. people would never go in it and read it

Upvote 0

Andrew77

The walking accident
Site Supporter
Feb 11, 2018
Ohio
✟138,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
long time ago my younger brother read my journal and revealed my secret my sister that I didn't want to introduce her to celebrities and that was supposed to be a secret.

Idk what part of my journal thats making people want to read it and reveal my secrets and spread it all over the public

they used to read it while im sleeping or not at home

can you give advice to get them to stop reading my journal and trick them to read my fake journal?

That shows a terrible lack of decency and integrity on their part.... and I would tell them to their face that they are acting disgustingly and without honor.

That said, now that you know they are not honorable people.... it's on you to act wisely.

When you trust someone, and they betray your trust, that is on them.

When you know you can't trust someone, and you don't act accordingly, then it is on you.

You need to lock up your journal. Keep it in a locked drawer, and keep the key between your breasts when you sleep.

You can't trust these people, so you need to take wise steps from here on.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0