Sep 22, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Visit site
✟4,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are some good ideas that everyone has to share Christ's love to other people?
I'm hoping that if you read what people write, then next time you are in that situation, you will remember an idea for showing Christ's love.
This isn't just for Christians to reply to, I want to hear what I can do to show love to anyone. I want to hear ideas how I can be friends with the biggest outcast out there, show love to the person that feels unloved.

I'll start out with
Sitting next to the person sitting at the table by himself

People, if you can't show love to somebody sitting alone, how can you spread Christ's love to anyone? Nobody sitting alone is going to reject you

Reactions: Beauty4Ashes

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anything that shows love for a person is showing them God's grace. They may not know it's God's spirit in you that reminds you to do the act, but you know once you do something nice for them, they'll have happiness in their heart to pass it on another.

You can do anything, such as keeping a door open for a person or help them by tutoring, or just be there to listen to them when they need someone to talk to. I've been so amazed at the things that the Lord is letting me do to help people and people have been kind enough to tell me how they value our friendships.

Plus hey dont we all feel better when we do something nice for someone else!?!

Upvote 0

ChristsChick

Jan 26, 2004
N. Ireland
✟8,484.00
Faith
Christian
There are so many ways, just do things for them that need done, like doing some housework or cooking dinner when your parents are really stressed with work. Give people presents with no real reason, not expensive stuff, but thoughtful stuff. Smile at people. God is always showing us ways to show his love to others, we just have to take the oppurtunities.

Upvote 0

closr2thelord

Closer2thelord
Feb 27, 2004
virginia
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
I think that an Idea for showing christ love is shareing the Gospel to those who don't know it, Our lives may be the only bible a person may ever read. The bible says if you see your brother in need and you have 2 coats give him one if he wants go go one mile walk with him 2. Thats showing Christ love. Be ye holy as I am Holy. When some one rises up aginst you in anger show them the love of God. Tell them you forgive them and love them and walk away. That shows Christs love.
Love you all.

Upvote 0

Vorse

Mordy
Mar 5, 2004
USA
✟7,688.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
How about following God's Law? I havent read anyone say anything about that one. How about telling people to obey the Law of God - ALL of it, and not just the Ten Commandments - that is a summary.

Romans 13:10: Love worketh no ill towards its neighbor, therefore love is the fullfillment of the Law.

Christ also stated that if you love him, you would keep his commandments. He also said that he came not to destroy the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill them. How can you show the love of Christ, which, accordingly to the Bible is keeping the Law of God, to others if you dont do what he tells you too?

Upvote 0

biblebeliever

Jesus loves you!
Jan 7, 2004
Missouri
✟3,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Say hello to someone you pass by in the grocery store instead of looking away.

When you're waiting in a checkout line, let someone else go ahead of you.

Let someone sitting there waiting to pull out into traffic come on out ahead of you.

Lots of little common courtesies like these can show people that you care about them.

Upvote 0