Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"This, therefore, is the oracle of the Lord, the God of Israel: I said in the past that your family and your father’s house should minister in my presence forever. But now—oracle of the Lord: Far be it from me! I will honor those who honor me, but those who despise me shall be cursed." --1 Samuel 2 (emphasis added)
In prayer at my new college, I was in my new habit of praying in the chapel during the Hour of Mercy (3:00-4:00) each day. I had a thought come to mind, one that I've never doubted to be God speaking to me: "Give me this hour every day, and I will transform your life."

Since then, nearly every day I've spent with 3:00--4:00 in prayer. And now, I'm filling out an application for what seems to be an ideal summer job for me at this point in my life; I'd be teaching Theology (what I want to do professionally at a Catholic school), living in Chicago (which would be pretty darn cool), with housing provided, and making more money at the end than I expected to make for a summer Theology job.

I need prayers mixed with the praises; I'm filling out the lengthy application now, and the guy in charge is coming to talk with me in an interview of sorts next week! This is very good news, and still an area where I need a lot of God!

And my left pinky's getting sore from all the typing I'm doing for the application & homework; it's laughably insignificant, but if we're supposed to offer everything to God in prayer, and if we're supposed to praise Him in all circumstances, then praise God, my pinky's sore!

Okee dokee, back to work.

Peace out, God bless, watch out for sharks!

UPDATE: Last night, I sent in the application; it felt so strange, but now things can really be set into motion. Prayers & praises always appreciated!

Last edited: