• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by JustSomeBloke, Sep 17, 2021.

1. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+12,267
    Atheist
    Private
    A bit about this doctor's antics : How a rogue doctor who called the vaccine 'needle rape' was made an Idaho public-health official in its worst COVID crisis yet

Cole told Insider that vaccinology and epidemiology "have been part of my entire career," though he did not name specific qualifications or experience to substantiate the claim.

As the pandemic spread, Cole's dermopathology lab expanded from analyzing skin samples to also processing COVID-19 tests.

Data from those tests — which is not public — "gives him a very unique view on broad public health," Cole Diagnostics spokesperson Kelli Cole told Insider.
    Hmm, having special knowledge that no one else does, but can't be shared? Yep, move this thread to the conspiracy theory forum.

2. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,174
    Christian
    Married
    He's seen cancers tick up ... in the first 3 months of vaccination ... ??? I'd be looking for a different agent ...

3. A_Thinker

+8,174
    Christian
    Married
    That's quite a leap ...

4. A_Thinker

+8,174
    Christian
    Married
    As if fact-checking is a bad thing ?

5. Original Happy Camper

Original Happy Camper One of GODS Children I am a historicist Supporter

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married

It would nice if these vaxxers would find a non biased site.

6. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,530
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    You're welcome.

7. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
  8. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,631
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    A lot of doctors will in a sense see an uptick in cancers, as people who have been told to avoid putting pressure on healthcare for the past 18 months start going to the doctor's again with odd bumps and pains.

9. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    The issue I see in this is the t cells.

10. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,530
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Didn't you?

11. A_Thinker

+8,174
    Christian
    Married
    What sites might you suggest ???

12. A_Thinker

+8,174
    Christian
    Married
    At least they claim to be ....

13. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+12,267
    Atheist
    Private
    I could imagine it would be if there's a requirement to believe things which aren't facts.

14. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    They are all biased on this issue for it or against it.

Stay with the word of GOD he does not employ coercion only satan does

mat
    16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

15. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    ah yes self justification

16. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+9,290
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Yes. It’s definitely a risk. That’s one reason the first vaccines used a different approach, and it’s also the reason testing was done before giving the emergency use authorization. These vaccines have now been used on an enormous number of people. Problems like this would be known by now.

17. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    and who is going to allow those reports in the news? those that support vaccination?

18. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Thanks for the vote for no more masks or lockdowns

19. Original Happy Camper

+1,522
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Did you notice that he is a pathologist he has no patients only tissue and blood samples

20. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,631
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    It's no such vote. It is a preemptive explanation for the inevitable increase in diagnosis of cancer and other diseases that some will wrongly attribute to vaccines.