• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by JustSomeBloke, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Brihaha

Brihaha Active Member

+407
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Wow! You seem frustrated that people really don't like this at all. Now maybe you can appreciate how folks who have been doing their part to end this pandemic feel! There's been sufficient, peer reviewed data proving wearing masks and vaccinations save lives. America has seen more than 660,000 deaths from covid already. We can avoid more unnecessary deaths if public health actually was a priority in these polarized times. Are you trying to help people somehow? Extending this pandemic helps no one but covid and the rich investors. And to whine about someone breaking the rules of trolling. Your news is fake until backed up by several more studies that are peer reviewed and able to be replicated. Have a good day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. JustSomeBloke

JustSomeBloke Hello AK47 Supporter

+1,265
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    I'm frustrated? I don't think so. Although I am curious as to why people push back so hard against threads such as this. They've made their decision to get vaccinated. I've made my decision not to get vaccinated. Why do they care so much about stuff like this? Do they want everyone to be in the same vaccinated boat, so that if it all goes wrong then everyone drowns together? I'm completely at peace with my decision not to get vaccinated. I'll take whatever cards Almighty God deals to me.

LOL! Isn't it funny how factchecking seems to almost always be a hobby of lefty, censorious types?

3. Brihaha

Brihaha Active Member

+407
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Nonsense. Not everyone has made their decision whether to get vaccinated. Propagating this kind of speculation only prolongs the suffering and death and businesses closing. Why would you pressure so much if you didn’t have an ulterior motive? Someone mentioned this propaganda is what our enemies would say...I agree. Peace

4. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,105
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    So basically people can continue to lie, over and over again. And we shouldn't be honest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Petros2015

Petros2015 Well-Known Member

+2,853
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    He could also be Mike Lindell in disguise

upload_2021-9-17_23-37-28.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+13,602
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Why does your avatar say 'Fraud'?

If it's the person I'm thinking of that would be because their posts are in a specific denomination's forum where others are not allowed to debate them.
    There are rules that develop among forum posters. Common 'good form' says that if you make a statement you are responsible for producing evidence to support it. Just like in a courtroom.
    26. Bayas J.M., Gonzalez-Alvarez R., Guinovart C. Herpes Zoster after Yellow Fever Vaccination. J. Travel. Med. 2007;14:65–66.

27. Rothova A., de Groot J.D.F., Mudrikova T. Reactivation of acute retinal necrosis after flu H1N1 vaccination. Br. J. Ophtalmol. 2011;95:291–292.

So not unheard of with other vaccines but anyone who listens to any ads for pharmaceutical drugs knows the companies are informing the public of side effects, sometimes long lists of side effects. Most people know that anything we put into our bodies is a serious decision that we must make. That includes the risks of not being vaccinated, risks not just to ourselves but to our families, friends, and the community.

7. ToddNotTodd

ToddNotTodd Iconoclast

+3,204
    Seeker
    Married
    Or a Russian operative spreading disinformation so the US has fewer vaccinated citizens.

8. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,613
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single

9. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,613
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    One thing I do suspect is that over the next few years diagnosed cancers will see a significant increase, not because of vaccine nonsense, but because of all of the lockdowns etc. people have not been to the doctor with that suspicious lump, or odd Pain. So there will inevitably be a jump o cancer diagnosis compared to previous years.

10. Tom 1

Tom 1 Optimistic sceptic Supporter

+11,480
    Romania
    Christian
    Married
    That would put a huge dampener on a fun and exciting hobby.

11. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,449
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Please show those studies.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. MMXX

MMXX Well-Known Member

+3,048
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah not a lot of credibility if that's the only resource.

13. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,994
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
  14. MMXX

MMXX Well-Known Member

+3,048
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    In my case I just simply find it thoroughly unconvincing.

15. GOD Shines Forth!

+1,994
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Courtroom debate has actual rules. On CF the rules that matter are the ones the mods enforce. Period. Not shadow rules capriciously set up by posters (and dropped when convenient).

16. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,449
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Quoting from your link:

(Bolding mine)

Seems like your study only says that it's possible and doesn't actually show any proof of ADE. It also discusses possible, hypothetical mechanisms.

The methodology also includes nothing except database searches and visualisation.

Want to try again?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Joy

Joy Well-Known Member Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,806
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
  18. GOD Shines Forth!

+1,994
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you for at least looking at the substance of the piece.

19. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,145
    Christian
    Married
    One doctor ... has noted a "20 times increase" in his OWN cancer patients ???

Well ... just how many patients does he have ?

P.S. I perceive that there is a "lying spirit" behind much of the off-hand anti-vax disinformation we are being peddled. You can't even justify this as an "error" ...

20. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,145
    Christian
    Married
    Idaho Doctor Makes Baseless Claims About Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines