Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,147,348.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
So where is the data?

Asking to see the data is not disbelief or fear. It's just asking to see the data.

Where is the data?
I'm prepared to believe he's seeing an uptick. But 20x? And why does he blame it on vaccination?

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And your forgetting time frame. Vaccines have only been happening for less than a year
Why do you think that? I've heard it said that the human immune system usually eliminates a small number of cancerous cells every day. So if the covid vaccines impair that function then I see no reason why cancer rates shouldn't increase quite soon after vaccination. Certainly the shingles reactivation complaints happened very soon after vaccination.

it is nonsense and I've reported this thread as wrong forum conspiracy theory nonsense.
There's nothing wrong with LifeSite news. I can think of at least one other forum member who regularly posts links to it, but nobody cares, because it's not about vaccines.

How would it make you feel better if this thread was shunted off to another sub-forum? Does it help you feel that it can't possibly be true. That wouldn't work, because the info still exists, just in a different sub-forum.

And shouting 'conspiracy theory' is an intellectually lazy, and head-in-the-sand, make-it-go-away response. But well done for helping derail the thread like all the other posters, instead of participating in a mature, open-minded manner.

So where is the data?

Asking to see the data is not disbelief or fear. It's just asking to see the data.

Where is the data?
It should be obvious by now that anything that is vaccine sceptic will struggle to get published. And why do you disbelieve? Are you vaccinated and worried? And why do you think he would lie? What's his motivation?

Y'all need to take a few deep breaths. Do a bit of research online, and quit jumping up and down while shouting 'conspiracy theory'.

Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
  • Winner
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
It should be obvious by now that anything that is vaccine sceptic will struggle to get published. And why do you disbelieve? Are you vaccinated and worried? And why do you think he would lie? What's his motivation?

Y'all need to take a few deep breaths. Do a bit of research online, and quit jumping up and down while shouting 'conspiracy theory'.

I never said or did any of that. I simply asked to see the data.

Where is the data?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I'm prepared to believe he's seeing an uptick. But 20x? And why does he blame it on vaccination?

It's certainly possible. But without running some sort of regression analysis, who is to say what is actually causing it?

And yeah, 20x increase is quite dramatic. So why is it only this one doctor claiming this? Why isn't this all over the medical literature?

At any rate, without any data to look at such claims are moot.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I googled "Dr.Cole Vaccine" and at once found an article on factcheck.org with a video explaining untruths the doctor have claimed: Video: Idaho Doctor Makes Baseless Claims About Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org
From your article:

This video with Univision Noticias is part of a joint project funded by the Google News Initiative to produce bilingual videos and articles about COVID-19 immunization misinformation.

So we learn that Google, the kings of internet censorship, were involved.

Please stop derailing the thread, and start debating this topic in a mature open-minded manner.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Please stop derailing the thread, and start debating this topic in a mature open-minded manner.

Show us the data and we can discuss it. But without data all we have are some unsubstantiated claims from a 2 minute Twitter video. That doesn't give us much to work with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Show us the data and we can discuss it. But without data all we have are some unsubstantiated claims from a 2 minute Twitter video. That doesn't give us much to work with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry, but I can't think of a single good reason why I should run around doing that. I'm not your servant. And I'm also fairly sure that you'll denounce any other article that suggests that Dr Cole is right.

Furthermore, I've already given you an article about herpes reactivation, and I'm sure you could easily find more information if you wanted to. But you appear to lack the desire or natural curiosity to do so. If I provide anything more, it will be done at my leisure.

Why don't you explain why you are so desperate for this 20 fold increase in cancers to be incorrect? Have you been vaccinated? Are you concerned? Or do you just have totalitarian inclinations, and a desire to suppress information you don't like?

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, but I can't think of a single good reason why I should run around doing that.

Don't you want to have a cogent discussion about it? That seems as good as reason as any.

Furthermore, I've already given you an article about herpes reactivation, and I'm sure you could easily find more information if you wanted to. But you appear to lack the desire or natural curiosity to do so. If I provide anything more, it will be done at my leisure.

I asked if you read that paper. Did you read it? What did the paper say?

Why don't you explain why you are so desperate for this 20 fold increase in cancers to be incorrect? Have you been vaccinated? Are you concerned? Or do you just have totalitarian inclinations, and a desire to suppress information you don't like?

Again, I didn't say any of this. This is pure projection (and deflection) on your part.

All we've got are a bunch of unsubstantiated claims from a 2 minute Twitter video. What exactly do you expect us to do with that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why don't you explain why you are so desperate for this 20 fold increase in cancers to be incorrect?
If it were true, then the experts were wrong (about the vaccines being “safe”) and we would have to cease using the mRNA vaccine technology.

Now, the experts have been wrong before, notably with the cause (and Tx) of peptic ulcers, so some data upon which this dangerous conjecture (mRNA vaccines cause more cancers), would be needed to make sure that this future Nobel Laureate’s place in medical history can be cemented down!

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

From the article:

Much like HIV causes immune system disruption by suppressing CD4 “helper” cells, the same thing happens when CD8 “killer” cells are suppressed. In Dr. Cole’s expert view, this is what seems to be the case with the COVID-19 jabs.

Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”
The enemy spreads disinformation like what you posted.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

There is no data so none can be given. The whole thing is anti-vax fantasy

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,590.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's certainly possible. But without running some sort of regression analysis, who is to say what is actually causing it?

And yeah, 20x increase is quite dramatic. So why is it only this one doctor claiming this? Why isn't this all over the medical literature?

At any rate, without any data to look at such claims are moot.

And he claims an increase in a half dozen different diseases in just the quote from the OP.

In my experience that is a pretty strong indicator that it is total garbage.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
There is no data so none can be given. The whole thing is anti-vax fantasy
This can go on and on…
Make a claim, provide no data to support it, later claim that they were “silenced”, and hit the RW talk-circuit until it plays out.
Rinse…

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JustSomeBloke

Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”
Shingles is also known as Herpes Zoster. From the UK Yellow Card system we learn that many reports of post-vaccination Herpes Zoster have been made.

Astra Zeneca - 1556 reports of Herpes Zoster
Moderna - 39 reports of Herpes Zoster
Pfizer - 1197 reports of Herpes Zoster

Total - 2792 reports of Herpes Zoster

But adverse reaction reporting to the Yellow Card system is generally considered to be much lower than the true incidence. It has been said that only 1% to 10% of incidents are officially reported to the Yellow Card system. From that point of view, the number of Herpes Zoster incidences following vaccination would more realistically be between 27,920 and 279,200.

This information is all freely available online. But for some reason the denialists and doubters don't look for it. Why don't they look for it? It really is a complete mystery!

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And he claims an increase in a half dozen different diseases in just the quote from the OP.

In my experience that is a pretty strong indicator that it is total garbage.
The human immune system fights everything, from bacteria and viruses to cancer. If you damage the immune system, then it's not unreasonable to expect that a huge variety of medical complaints can occur.

Look at HIV, it impairs the immune system to the extent that a common cold can develop into more serious infections that can kill someone. And before good HIV medicines were developed, that is what happened to many HIV sufferers.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟148,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why is this in the wrong forum?

The only side effect I've experienced is less patience with shenanigans and tomfoolery. But, happily, I'm getting better and decided I'd celebrate by commenting on this nonsense.
:(
You took the words outta my mouth.
Well done. "We ain't got time for your shenanigans!" Hahaha

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,196,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I thought of that as well. Cancer normally develops over time. If vaccination caused it, it's a bit soon for the effects to show. If vaccinations we causing 20x increase now, just imagine in 5 years. Everyone is going to have cancer.

Correct...

That, and Ryan Cole has some "issues" with his track record
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/16/idaho-covid-gop-ryan-cole/

Idaho Doctor Makes Baseless Claims About Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org

Upvote 0