Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The new Seekers - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing 1972 with Lyrics:
"I'd like to build it a home; and furnish it with Love."
I love that, sometimes the music channel has it on but its been a long time since it was on.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I love that, sometimes the music channel has it on but its been a long time since it was on.
The one I've seen and like has been the only one I have seen and that is singers and movie stars singing it together, even Michael was there:)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wish I could see them but my computer is too slow and it just buffers for an hour to see one song. But thank you for the posts I am sure everyone is enjoying them and I like going back to those days:)

I've had buffering problems with videos in the past; and thought it was my PC; so up-graded to a new one; which didn't help. Found out it was my IP connection being too slow.

So we canceled our Satt IP and went with high-speed cable IP; and now it hardly ever buffers; maybe for a second or two; at the most; and that's with HD 1080p videos.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've had buffering problems with videos in the past; and thought it was my PC; so up-graded to a new one; which didn't help. Found out it was my IP connection being too slow.

So we canceled our Satt IP and went with high-speed cable IP; and now it hardly ever buffers; maybe for a second or two; at the most; and that's with HD 1080p videos.
Yes, I agree, I don't have wifi which is the bigger problem. Too expensive for me:)
Happy week!

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums