• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Iceland's Prime Minister To Skip Meeting With VP Mike Pence

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by tulc, Aug 22, 2019.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+13,552
    Christian
    Married
    Iceland's Prime Minister To Skip Meeting With VP Mike Pence
    tulc(thought this was interesting) :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Messerve

Messerve Well-Known Member

+776
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    It's a very odd development... In the beginning it sounded like it was just an offhand comment meant to be a joke.

Personally I don't feel like there should be any reason for holding a grudge against Trump or Pence for making that (albeit outlandish) offer. I mean all they have to say is no, as they have, and move on.

There's no true indication that they're avoiding Pence, but if they are because of that whole topic it's childish of them. I'm fairly confident if another country offered to buy the US, which would most definitely be no, US leaders would still be willing to meet with them on other matters...

We'll see. I'm really curious how this will pan out.

3. Brightmoon

Brightmoon Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.

+2,854
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    she had a prior commitment so she couldn’t meet with Pence. The Donald is the one who canceled in a huff

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+20,861
    Anglican
    Married
    In this case, PM Jakobsdottir may be telling the truth.