Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Right now, I'm in a root beer float ice cream kick...but generally I love anything chocolate...especially chocolate mint!

Favourite brands right now are Alden's Organic (they make the Root Beer Float flavor...but go figure, it's not on their website! They still say it's 'coming soon'. I've been getting it for a couple months now... :doh:) and Purely Decadent. It's an organic coconut milk ice cream.

purely_decadent_cm_mint_chip.jpg

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Right now, I'm in a root beer float ice cream kick...but generally I love anything chocolate...especially chocolate mint!

Favourite brands right now are Alden's Organic (they make the Root Beer Float flavor...but go figure, it's not on their website! They still say it's 'coming soon'. I've been getting it for a couple months now... :doh:) and Purely Decadent. It's an organic coconut milk ice cream.

purely_decadent_cm_mint_chip.jpg

Non-dairy ice cream made with coconut milk and agave syrup - since I do not eat dairy that would be something I'd definately try- too bad it's not sold here in Aus that I know of. :(

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Non-dairy ice cream made with coconut milk and agave syrup - since I do not eat dairy that would be something I'd definately try- too bad it's not sold here in Aus that I know of. :(

Aw...that stinks...this stuff is sooooo good! And thankfully the agave in it doesn't effect me (long story short, I had a bad reaction eating agave in a different product...this looked so good, I tried it anyway...nothing bad happened! YAY!)

I could ship some to ya, but I don't think it'd survive the trip...you'd have coconut milk instead of ice cream. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
BTW does anybody else despise Haagen Dazs? Their flavors seem flat and bland to me, and the stuff is stiff instead of creamy.

If we are talking specifically about ice cream--not frozen dairy desserts in general--then Häagen-Dazs is the best that I know of.

I like how pure their ice cream is. The mint and the Mint Chip do not have any coloring added, for example. I can recognize every ingredient listed on a container/package of Häagen-Dazs. The Häagen-Dazs Five is pure to the extreme--there are only five ingredients.

I wish that somebody would open one of their stores where I live. If I had the money I would buy a franchise and do it myself.

Alas, Häagen-Dazs does not make anything that meets my needs enough to be called my favorite ice cream. My favorite ice cream is strawberry ice cream that is naturally-flavored, tastes like nothing more than stawberries, sugar and cream, and does not have strawberry pieces in it. It is hard to find.

If anybody does not know what I mean when I say "tastes like nothing more than strawberries, sugar and cream", consider this: I had the strawberry frozen yogurt at one place and it tasted like lemonade :sick:. Then I tried the strawberry frozen yogurt at another place and it tasted like it was simply strawberries, sugar and cream :thumbsup:. It was frozen yogurt but it tasted like ice cream. It was strawberry the way it ought to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.