miami
✟849.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I need some advice. I closed my business in February because of low profit and increasing tax. I thought I was done but recently I've been getting unsolicited advice to restart it. I've ignored it until this day. However, I received a call from someone who I barely know and she has offered to work for me for a pittance(I didn't ask for help)

My business was opened for five years and in all those years I've never gotten help or asked for it. As I was pondering on these things, I met another person who asked about my business and asked if I recently employed someone, saying he has been seeing someone around there.

Is God leading me to reopen it again? True, I wasn't making profit but if God is involved will things change? I'm wondering because I have meditated on a story in the Bible, where Peter had toiled all day and caught nothing but Christ came and asked him to still cast his net in the water and he caught much more than he could handle. Is this Christ leading me to reopen or not?
If God wants me to do something He always tells me.
I know if God did not instruct me to do something that
it was my own reasoning to do that which God did not instruct me to do that to which I did on my own.

Comprehend?

Upvote 0

antwaniiz

Aug 8, 2020
miami
✟849.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
One day God said to me...(my name)
do you see all those people coming and going
every day?

I said yes my Lord,
He then said to me
I did not tell them
to do any of the things they are doing
in their life every day.

The children of God are led by the Spirit of God.

Upvote 0