Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wish the church would take the Corona virus as a warning and admonition from the Lord for us to unite and get down to being about the Father's business. (Like 9/11 did temporarily)

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wish I could

pray more,
worship more,
meditate more,
write more,
love more,
sing more,
dance more,
paint more,
travel more,
play more,
earn more,
laugh more,

uhh..it’s a big list...

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I Wish I Could...

Remove my neighbor's stereo for their nightly blast fest. Last night was Justin Timberlake!

Eh, could have been worse in terms of what they were playing. ^_^ Although, yeah, I hate it when people play music ridiculously loudly, even if I myself think it's good.

Imagine how annoying it is to me when they're playing country, then. O_O

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟304,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Okay, this is easy. Fill in the blanks! :)

I Wish....

I wish I could stand on the surface of Mars and see the night sky on that alien world. I wish I could fly through the atmosphere of Jupiter and see its cloud formations (without getting fried by the radiation). I wish I could see the dunes of Titan and look up to see Saturn in the hazy sky

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟61,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I wish my apartment complex didn't have the pet policy it has so that I could afford to just go ahead and adopt the sad older street cat who lives on the grounds and is attached to me (or more so to my apartment, since the lady who lived here before me apparently let it in and fed it regularly; thanks, lady :doh:). It's sad. The poor thing will come up to my stoop and try to stick its nose or its paw in over the thresh hold at the front door, as though if it manages that without me noticing, that means it 'wins' and I have to let it in. Nope. I don't want to be rude, but there is no way I would not notice a cat in this condition (at least 6 years of no brushing makes it look a lot bigger and scarier than it probably is), and that's precisely why it can't come in. I don't exactly want whatever it probably has all over my apartment. (Corona? Parasites? A smoking habit? That's another thing: it lives such a hard life, it has a meow like the cat version of Tom Waits.) But I'm sure if it was cleaned up and treated by a vet so that it would come out with a clean bill of health, it'd be a perfectly nice cat and very appreciative of finally being able to be an inside cat. I'm just not the one who can afford to do all that right now (pay the pet deposit, the vet, the groomer, and then the more incidental things like cat food, litter, toys, etc.), and I'm guessing those who can would probably rather go get a not-mangy cat.

So instead of helping it out like that, I'm reduced to just saying hello every morning and very occasionally petting it and telling it that it's a good boy or girl, if I can get to a sink immediately afterwards (since it smells so terrible; again, life outside in the elements...it's not ideal for the modern cat, and particularly not in an urban environment like the one I live in).
On my street we had a cat that would make the rounds to all of the neighbors. Several would feed it once in awhile, while a couple gave it regular meals. It would always greet me with a smile, so I named it "Happy." Anyway, I was leaving for the summer and worried about the cat, but lined it up with neighbors to give it food, hoping that it could make it the 3 months or so that I would be gone. I would have taken it with me except I already had two cats and they did not get along that well. Long story short, upon my return one of the new neighbors asked whose cat that was. I said no ones, and soon that cat was in their home and hardly even goes out anymore. This was an answered prayer for sure.

I forgot to mention, that before her adoption, I did take Happy to the vet to check to see if it had a chip. I also got it dewormed and found out it was a she and was fixed. Anyway, pray for the cat, maybe take it to the vet to at least see if it is chipped? Your last resort would be to take it to a shelter, if they are non-kill in your area.

Attachments

• happy.pdf
    136.7 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, this is easy. Fill in the blanks! :)

I Wish....

I wish to see you all in the kingdom of GOD.

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

Peace be with all those in the body of Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As sappy as this may sound ...

If it were not for the presence of another who has her heart now, and apparently has long done so,

then I wish that I had my crush Erin's consent to give her a small gesture of affection, to place both of my hands over hers and draw her close to kiss her lightly on the forehead, as a blessing.

*waves hands all anime-ishly like I'm desperately deflecting*
I know, I know ... I know that sounds all waaay too innocent and squeaky clean to seem genuine, as though the obvious answer is that I not-so-secretly hold a much greater physical desire for her than that, since I obviously find her very beautiful and am smitten by her. But, no, I recognize that my feelings toward Erin are those of infatuation (but ideally tempered by genuine care for her well-being, nonetheless), so I really do think that this is the limit of physical desire for her in my mind and heart right now: just a wish to momentarily touch my lips to her cheek or forehead as a way of showing both my affection and desire to see her blessed.

938e7d472d21f8bf0fb793846d4aef6079bbd30b_hq.jpg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm... I wish I can become an elite pro. plus pianist by tomorrow.... :pray:

If you do play the piano, then for whatever it can be worth, I encourage you to keep it up. Talent at a musical instrument is never any small thing in my worldview. :)

Upvote 0