Vancouver Island
✟112,033.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you dear soul, who is troubled in heart and facing hard circumstances. I will continue to lift you in prayer know this – and understand that God is so very big that He hears our prayers and knows who is in need of them. Receive this today as your encouragement. You are loved so much by your Father in heaven that He has stirred me to pray for you. Wait for Him and He will show you through!

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I need prayer, I'm asking every one to pray for me, my life is good as god is blessing me every day but am still alone.

I spend almost every day locked up in my apartment alone, no one to talk to, no one to spend my days with, no one to say, how was your day?

Other then that God has blessed me with all I need, a place to live, food, clothes ,a phone, a computer praise be to our father God.

• Prayers
Reactions: Cheylynn
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you dear soul, who is troubled in heart and facing hard circumstances. I will continue to lift you in prayer know this – and understand that God is so very big that He hears our prayers and knows who is in need of them. Receive this today as your encouragement. You are loved so much by your Father in heaven that He has stirred me to pray for you. Wait for Him and He will show you through!

Thank-you ...

• Prayers
Reactions: Cheylynn
Upvote 0