Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I absolutely knew the Antifa attacks would come one day.

Because I work in the heart of radical progressivism, I have tracked Antifa for years.

Antifa: well organized, practiced in street warfare, entering into Phase Two of Mao’s rules for Insurgencies
These people are very serious. They are terrorists aligned with the radical leadership of Black Lives Matter, who traded learnings with Hamas, and, the founding philosophy of which Professor Jacobson has exposed, based upon the work of Anne Sorock of The Frontier Lab.

“If you think the Black Lives Matter movement is just or even primarily about ‘Black Lives,’ then you don’t understand the movement.

A new research report, based on detailed interviews with those active in the movement, demonstrates that the organized movement is a vehicle for a radical leftist anti-Capitalist agenda, using ‘Black Lives’ as the hook.”

Antifa has never had to hide in Seattle, Portland or the rest of the West Coast. When the news media is forced to mention them at all, they obligingly call them “anti-fascists”, which, this week, useful idiots have been touting on Twitter as proof that being against Antifa means one is for fascism, to which I have replied, “why are you against ‘Making America Great Again?”

Continued below.
I Watched Antifa Grow, Let Me Warn You About These Terrorists

Last edited:

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I absolutely knew the Antifa attacks would come one day.

Because I work in the heart of radical progressivism, I have tracked Antifa for years.

Antifa: well organized, practiced in street warfare, entering into Phase Two of Mao’s rules for Insurgencies
These people are very serious. They are terrorists aligned with the radical leadership of Black Lives Matter, who traded learnings with Hamas, and, the founding philosophy of which Professor Jacobson has exposed, based upon the work of Anne Sorock of The Frontier Lab.

“If you think the Black Lives Matter movement is just or even primarily about ‘Black Lives,’ then you don’t understand the movement.

A new research report, based on detailed interviews with those active in the movement, demonstrates that the organized movement is a vehicle for a radical leftist anti-Capitalist agenda, using ‘Black Lives’ as the hook.”

Antifa has never had to hide in Seattle, Portland or the rest of the West Coast. When the news media is forced to mention them at all, they obligingly call them “anti-fascists”, which, this week, useful idiots have been touting on Twitter as proof that being against Antifa means one is for fascism, to which I have replied, “why are you against ‘Making America Great Again?”

Continued below.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/i-watched-antifa-grow-let-me-warn-you-about-these-terrorists/

First of all, there is no organization named Antifa.

Secondly, which do you prefer? 1) Fascism or 2) those who oppose Fascism.

God bless those people who resist fascism!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Who are Antifa?

What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?

What is Antifa? - CNN

What is Antifa?

“They have no allegiance to liberal democracy”: An expert on antifa explains the group

The left-wing group is back in the news. An expert explains where they come from and what they want.
https://www.vox.com/2017/8/25/16189064/protests-george-floyd-antifa-president-trump

When I was in graduate school a professor whom I respected told me, "Don't try to prove yourself right, try to prove yourself wrong. That way you'll be able to respond meaningfully to those who challenge you."

It's obvious that you're picking and choosing sources to prove yourself right. Therfore, nobody should consider your viewpoint to be objective in any way.

BTW, what is it that you find so appealing about fascism?

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I was in graduate school a professor whom I respected told me, "Don't try to prove yourself right, try to prove yourself wrong. That way you'll be able to respond meaningfully to those who challenge you."

It's obvious that you're picking and choosing sources to prove yourself right. Therfore, nobody should consider your viewpoint to be objective in any way.

BTW, what is it that you find so appealing about fascism?
Not playing games pescador. Don’t put words in my mouth. And yes, I read what you keep posting about you prof. *shrug*

• Winner
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not playing games pescador. Don’t put words in my mouth. And yes, I read what you keep posting about you prof. *shrug*

Sorry Michie, but you are playing games. You're intentionally selecting a single (biased) source to make your erroneous point. Anybody can do that to come up with the predetermined result that they want. Fundamentally, it's dishonest.

Here is a working definition of fascism, "a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism." What is it that you find so appealing about that?

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

what exactly is your job working “in the heard of radical progressivism?”

And what is radical progressivism? If your more radical than a progressive you are a leftist.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what exactly is your job working “in the heard of radical progressivism?”

And what is radical progressivism? If your more radical than a progressive you are a leftist.
That’s from the article. You did not read it obviously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You need to put it in quotes then. No, I didn’t read the article.
There are quotes.

Edited in: You are right. I used italic instead of quote. I’m on a phone. Fixed now.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Antifa is about as real as "blue lives".

What do you mean??

Blue lives are police. Black, Mexican, Asian, Indian, White and others who are there to do a good job with idiots mixed in. Antifa is nothing but a bunch of terrorist and thugs who kill, steal, and destroy, just like they killed David Dorn who was a black police office a blue life last night, just like Antifa almost killed a child, and just like every other terrorist thing they do. Antifa is disgusting and should be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Blue lives are police. Black, Mexican, Asian, Indian, White and others who are there to do a good job with idiots mixed in. Antifa is nothing but a bunch of terrorist and thugs who kill, steal, and destroy, just like they killed David Dorn who was a black police office a blue life last night, just like Antifa almost killed a child, and just like every other terrorist thing they do. Antifa is disgusting and should be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law.
I knew what you meant by ‘blue lives’. But I did not understand what agapelove meant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟132,621.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody is going to stop Antifa because it has too many supporters up and down the system. They'll get jailed and let right out. America is in trouble.

If Biden wins in November then it may be over from America. "Over" means things are going to get much worse faster than you think.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody is going to stop Antifa because it has too many supporters up and down the system. They'll get jailed and let right out. America is in trouble.

If Biden wins in November then it may be over from America. "Over" means things are going to get much worse faster than you think.
I have a hard time thinking Biden will get in but you never know.

Upvote 0