I wasn't going to share this, I was going to keep it private, but, oh, what the hell...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord why do I hear and sense your presence and hear your words to me from outside of me...?

People say "Christ in you, or in me, ect..." But, why are you outside of me...? Have I not let you in...?, then he said to me, "It's a process, I have pieces and parts of you submitted to me, but not all, yet... Then he said, "But, you sense The Holy Spirit from inside of your inner most parts, don't you...? I said, "Yes." He said well that is my and my Fathers Spirit, it is also in us and is us..."

Then I said, "Yes, but the Holy Spirit does not speak from a voice or in verbal language outside of me, like you do, it is more like a welling up within me from my inner most parts, like a feeling, but not like a feeling...?"

Then he said when you have fully submitted all of you to me you sense and hear me from the inside, in a verbal voice, right now, discover the Holy Spirit within, it the bridge between me and my Father...

Right now I am both inside and outside of you, but your still afraid of both letting me in and surrendering your all to me...

Thank God the enemy is outside of me too, I mean not that he's there at times, but he's not "in me" either...

When your fully in Lord, does he or the whole kingdom come in too... He said "No, Heaven does, but not hell... And he will not be a problem at that time...

Thank You Lord, Love You...

God Bless!

Oh, also this as well:

Christ speaking:

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father....

He is also the Spirit of the Son, me...

The Holy Spirit knows everything the father and the Son knows, and the Son knows everything that the Father and the Holy Spirit knows, and The Father knows and is everything the Son and the Holy Spirit are or know(s)...

Was it always this way...? I asked him...

He said "I choose not to answer..." Then there was silence... but he knew I was questioning in my head, then he said: "For my own reasons I decide to leave it up to you how much a God and a man are alike, or if a God would have to go through the same kind of evolution as a man, or not..."

Then I thanked him and told him I love him...

God Bless!

Last edited:

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My first experience with the power of the holy ghost came through a healing.My second came after I willfully sinned.Both times were awe inspiring and humbling.I was made to understand that my willful sin was not only disgusting but had hurt someone other than myself.I remember weeping on the floor of my bedroom.I couldn't even stand up each time I did something sapped the strength out of my legs.I repented and managed to "spiritually" drag myself back to the Lord and I never want to leave Him again. He is my home, security and safety net all wrapped in 1.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My first experience with the power of the holy ghost came through a healing.My second came after I willfully sinned.Both times were awe inspiring and humbling.I was made to understand that my willful sin was not only disgusting but had hurt someone other than myself.I remember weeping on the floor of my bedroom.I couldn't even stand up each time I did something sapped the strength out of my legs.I repented and managed to "spiritually" drag myself back to the Lord and I never want to leave Him again. He is my home, security and safety net all wrapped in 1.
I'm stuck on the fact that while my behavior use to be very sinful, it's not so much any longer... I love opportunities to/and to help people and treat them right, just cause it's right... But, I do have a few private sins that are not so much behaviorally oriented, but I do sometimes wonder how guilty I should feel about them...? Their slicker, subltler, sins... One's that your mind tells you are not so bad... But, then they can bring destruction, and I know that is the danger, and so I'm trying to not let that happen with or because of it, I'm trying to be responsible about it...

But, I'm repentant daily and a lot of the time, and I pray/talk to/with him about it, and he is helping me...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm stuck on the fact that while my behavior use to be very sinful, it's not so much any longer... I love opportunities to/and to help people and treat them right, just cause it's right... But, I do have a few private sins that are not so much behaviorally oriented, but I do sometimes wonder how guilty I should feel about them...? Their slicker, subltler, sins... One's that your mind tells you are not so bad... But, then they can bring destruction, and I know that is the danger, and so I'm trying to not let that happen with or because of it, I'm trying to be responsible about it...

But, I'm repentant daily and a lot of the time, and I pray/talk to/with him about it, and he is helping me...

God Bless!
Amen.And He will continue to help you.He certainly has continued to help and strengthen me.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, at least the God, that I consider higher than anything made, is right above my head... I long for the day he will be in me....

God Bless!
How do you know he is not already in Him and he in you?

In Him I live move and have my being.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Big Drew

Believer
Site Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

God Bless!
Sanctification is a continuous process...the process of dying to self. He died so that we may live in Him, and we die so that He may live in us.

As we learn to rely on Him more, the easier it becomes to resist the enemy. Although, the enemy will just attack harder, and in other ways, once he realizes this way isn't working anymore.

I struggle with giving in to Christ. It's my nature to be in control, so I want to try and fix things myself...but I'm reminded quite often, lately that I can't do anything on my own...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums