I was warned about spirit of heaviness !

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard a person who was delivered from the spirit of heaviness. In the past, he has been depressed for many years.

When I was mourning! I sensed the need to discern thoughts whether they were of the Lord or not. When I reflected what I had been thinking, what I had considered and tried to say — those heavy thoughts led to obscurity, confusion, anxiety, and dissatisfaction. Then I know that the Lord won’t allow me to think that way. I repented and seek the Lord’s help. And in the mighty name of our Lord, I rebuke the spirit of heaviness.

Is not that I can’t mourn and weep bitterly ? I believe having a godly grief or sorrow — I suffer no loss. For the Lord is our resurrection and life.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, -2 Corinthians 1:3
who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. -2 Corinthians 1:4

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely the real deal. I have the simple gift of faith and I assure you He is mightier than any spirit of heaviness or hell itself. Praise be to our God and Creator of life!

Upvote 0