Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "Wall" will be a "see-through" wall, and of course affordable as well. :D

Next thing he will say it is already there, but it is so tall and pristine and see through that filthy liberals , muslims , reporters , rapists and immigrants with parking tickets can not see it.

Naturally nobody wants to be identified as part of any aforementioned group so we will get lots of praise for the new wall especially from Fox News. It will be tremendous.

• Haha
Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Next thing he will say it is already there, but it is so tall and pristine and see through that filthy liberals , muslims , reporters , rapists and immigrants with parking tickets can not see it.

Naturally nobody wants to be identified as part of any aforementioned group so we will get lots of praise for the new wall especially from Fox News. It will be tremendous.

Interesting. (o_O)

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"The wall is happening. In fact, you probably saw, you know, we have a wall up there now, and re-renovating it already. It's being made pristine, perfect, just as good as new, though we may go a little higher than that, but that's OK. And we are building samples of a new wall. You know, it has to be a see-through wall," Trump said.

"If you can't [see] through it, you don't know who's on the other side. Let's say we build a pre-cast concrete wall and now we have people on the other side," he continued. "It's going to stop drugs. It's going to stop a lot of bad things."

Trump: Southern border wall is going to be see-through

Same thing he has said before.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

It is already there. Don't believe that little boy over there saying it's invisable ... jus believ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟45,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So he's gotten Mexico on board for paying....

Oh right. This is Trump were talking about
Mexico is going to payback the US tax payers. Through... various way.

Upvote 0

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟45,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Except they aren't paying for it. Mexico's been clear on it.
They are going to inadvertently pay for it, afterwards. Tariffs and such.

After the US tax payers foot the bill, first.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Trump is the master of moving the goal posts and redefining what he "meant" and passing off his new ramblings as that which he meant to say the whole time...

My entire life I've run into people like this. I am surprised how successful these people are in the business world. They have perfected the art of doing nothing. They can also simultaneously talk for 20 minutes in a meeting and say absolutely nothing of value or add any value whatsoever. They regurgitate the problem and talk about the problem as if they are offering a solution but in reality have just regurgitated the problem....

And what kills me is how many people fall for it. It's like some weird Jedi mind trick... It's insane. I want to tear my hair out and scream "don't fall for it..."

but so many people do :(

Upvote 0

pakicetus

Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's sort of amazing that he has this much contempt for his own supporters, that he actually thinks you guys will believe him. Remember when his stupid wall was going to be paid for by Mexico, at least fifty feet tall, and maybe covered in solar panels? He thinks he can lie as much as he wants about whatever he wants and you will still never realize he's a conman.

That might sound like a partisan opinion, but at this point it's a matter of record. Trump University is a con. His pattern of not paying contractors is a con. His promise to completely get rid of the national debt was a con that he has already forgotten. When he repeatedly pocketed millions of dollars he said he'd donate to veterans, that was a con. Also when he spent $20,000 that people had given his charity on a giant painting of himself. And when he took charity money that was supposed to go to kids with cancer.

The whole premise that Trump was ever a populist or cared about non-rich people might be the biggest con ever made. He claimed his healthcare plan would insure everyone and the government would pay for it, and he would definitely not cut Medicaid. That was all a lie. He said his tax plan was "going to cost me a fortune," then released a tax plan the same day that would give the average millionaire a tax cut of $317,000. He promised to "drain the swamp of corruption," then chose a billionaire who admitted to using money to buy influence to be secretary of education. Trump picked another billionaire for his transition team who literally said, "There's a point where no corruption can be a bad thing. It can mean that things are too boring." Trump said Goldman Sachs was so corrupt that it had "total control of Hillary Clinton," before he chose the president of Goldman Sachs to head the National Economic Council.

At what point will you stop believing him when he tells you what you want to hear?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Glad real business people finally able to explain to Trump what a idiotic idea it is to build giant concrete wall. Then Trump try to double down on stupid and want to put solar panel on top of wall. Real business people must have to explain why that is idiot idea as well.

Only took 9 months to make Trump understand how stupid his idea are. Is quicker than I expect.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The proper term for that is "fence."
Sometimes the best of-fence is a good d-fence.......

images

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wouldn't it be better to build amusement parks, parks, restaurants, pot dispensaries , Movie theaters, shopping centers, And a theme of the good parts of Mexico flavors . So the United States and Mexico could make more money. I really don't get the building a wall part . When putting a bunch of business up. Might make more money for everyone.

Upvote 0