Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I just wanted to give testimony to the best decision I have made in my life, next to accepting Jesus as my Savior. My career was on its way, as I was in my 3rd year of college when I was raped by a so called friend after my cervical cancer procedure. There wasn't a phone in the house or I would have called the police. All I could do was lay there in a puddle of blood and cry as I couldn't walk from the procedure and was in a lot of pain. I struggled with my family being determined that I was NOT going to give up everything I had worked for to have my rapists baby. It was out of the question. I did not believe in abortion, but I really wasn't ready for a baby. I prayed and soul searched and my doctor told me I would lose the baby because I barely had a cervix. Bed-ridden, I promised God if He allowed this baby to carry to term and it was His will, I would have him. My baby was born 8 weeks early to be born on Easter Sunday that year, and though I struggled financially, my son is the best son a Mom could have, loving, kind, funny, and so smart. That was 19 years ago and now he is a manager at a popular grocery chain and I could not be prouder! Our triple baptism was his idea and it was glorious!( except he was worried about his hair!) Don't abort! Have God's children and you will be blessed beyond belief- I promise! It won't be easy...but it will be worth it!
20150726_121016~21.jpg

View attachment 286259

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just wanted to give testimony to the best decision I have made in my life, next to accepting Jesus as my Savior. My career was on its way, as I was in my 3rd year of college when I was raped by a so called friend after my cervical cancer procedure. There wasn't a phone in the house or I would have called the police. All I could do was lay there in a puddle of blood and cry as I couldn't walk from the procedure and was in a lot of pain. I struggled with my family being determined that I was NOT going to give up everything I had worked for to have my rapists baby. It was out of the question. I did not believe in abortion, but I really wasn't ready for a baby. I prayed and soul searched and my doctor told me I would lose the baby because I barely had a cervix. Bed-ridden, I promised God if He allowed this baby to carry to term and it was His will, I would have him. My baby was born 8 weeks early to be born on Easter Sunday that year, and though I struggled financially, my son is the best son a Mom could have, loving, kind, funny, and so smart. That was 19 years ago and now he is a manager at a popular grocery chain and I could not be prouder! Our triple baptism was his idea and it was glorious!( except he was worried about his hair!) Don't abort! Have God's children and you will be blessed beyond belief- I promise! It won't be easy...but it will be worth it!View attachment 286246
:heart: Thank you for your precious testimony. God bless you and your son, and all your family.(((hug)))

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to give testimony to the best decision I have made in my life, next to accepting Jesus as my Savior. My career was on its way, as I was in my 3rd year of college when I was raped by a so called friend after my cervical cancer procedure. There wasn't a phone in the house or I would have called the police. All I could do was lay there in a puddle of blood and cry as I couldn't walk from the procedure and was in a lot of pain. I struggled with my family being determined that I was NOT going to give up everything I had worked for to have my rapists baby. It was out of the question. I did not believe in abortion, but I really wasn't ready for a baby. I prayed and soul searched and my doctor told me I would lose the baby because I barely had a cervix. Bed-ridden, I promised God if He allowed this baby to carry to term and it was His will, I would have him. My baby was born 8 weeks early to be born on Easter Sunday that year, and though I struggled financially, my son is the best son a Mom could have, loving, kind, funny, and so smart. That was 19 years ago and now he is a manager at a popular grocery chain and I could not be prouder! Our triple baptism was his idea and it was glorious!( except he was worried about his hair!) Don't abort! Have God's children and you will be blessed beyond belief- I promise! It won't be easy...but it will be worth it!View attachment 286246

Stay strong and know that you have plenty of support.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It certainly gives one pause when we hear a story of how amazingly faithful our God can be even in the midst of a world full of sin and horrible experiences. Your testimony of perseverance, faith, and ultimately blessing is one we would all do well to remember.

Thank you for sharing.

• Friendly
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It certainly gives one pause when we hear a story of how amazingly faithful our God can be even in the midst of a world full of sin and horrible experiences. Your testimony of perseverance, faith, and ultimately blessing is one we would all do well to remember.

Thank you for sharing.
You are welcome. Talk about a blessing in disguise!

• Friendly
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to give testimony to the best decision I have made in my life, next to accepting Jesus as my Savior.

So you'd take that decision away from other women?
Or you are happy you got to make the decision and
it was not your neighbors to decide?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So you'd take that decision away from other women?
Or you are happy you got to make the decision and
it was not your neighbors to decide?
Did I say ANYTHING about taking anything away from anyone else? Did I not say my family wanted me to abort it and that keeping it was my CHOICE? I VALUE the fact that I have and had a choice. I would not have it any other way- all I AM SAYING is that had I made the OTHER CHOICE it would have been the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE and I would have never known it. I am hoping to encourage women who are having doubts or second thoughts to realize it does not matter how you got pregnant. That is YOUR baby from the moment it has a heartbeat and to think twice about ending its life yourself. God KNOWS your situation and your life and HE knows the great things your child may do so if its not your babys time, He will take it from you naturally by miscarriage. Thank you for letting me explain that!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joni Steele

Oct 30, 2020
Western Indiana
✟18,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 286259
Praise the Lord! I applaud your choice and am so glad that your son is doing well. All babies have a right to live...even the ones conceived out of a rape. Otherwise, its punishing the innocent because of the actions of the guilty. If a Mother feels that she cant raise a baby from a rape she should give it up for adoption. Every baby has the right to live. Abortion under any circumstances is murder and its wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise the Lord! I applaud your choice and am so glad that your son is doing well. All babies have a right to live...even the ones conceived out of a rape. Otherwise, its punishing the innocent because of the actions of the guilty. If a Mother feels that she cant raise a baby from a rape she should give it up for adoption. Every baby has the right to live. Abortion under any circumstances is murder and its wrong.
I fully agree but I also think a woman should have the choice to do what she thinks is best. She should also think long and hard before she chooses to abort because personally, I wouldn't be able to stand myself for being so selfish, inconsiderate or guilty that I would be forced to live my life with all that blood on my. own hands. I am not judging anyone else, but that is how I would perceive myself.

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"IF" we are Christian there is no longer any "leaning on our own understanding", which would mean preserving ones own "opinion" or "what she thinks is best", our decisions become His decisions. Trouble is now as Jesus told us, many would have an "outward form of godliness denying the power thereof" and believe what they "think" matters when in reality God is continuing His plan to bring mankind back to relationship with him as in Genesis 1 and again in Revelation 22, it is only here, now, at this time, where we wrongly believe what we "think" matters. We are to in ALL our ways acknowledge Him, and He will make our path straight.
blessings

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"IF" we are Christian there is no longer any "leaning on our own understanding", which would mean preserving ones own "opinion" or "what she thinks is best", our decisions become His decisions. Trouble is now as Jesus told us, many would have an "outward form of godliness denying the power thereof" and believe what they "think" matters when in reality God is continuing His plan to bring mankind back to relationship with him as in Genesis 1 and again in Revelation 22, it is only here, now, at this time, where we wrongly believe what we "think" matters. We are to in ALL our ways acknowledge Him, and He will make our path straight.
blessings
America seems to have given everyone this false entitlement to believe what they think matters. I was posting the ACTUAL word of God to a lady, ( not only the Bible but Gods actual quotes that end in ' I am the Lord'.) And she says to me " I don't think of my God like that." ???? We NEED to not recreate God in our own minds of how we want Him to be because He is not going to change for us! We need to understand Him AS HE TELLS US HE IS so that we do not disillusion ourselves and end up in a rude awakening. Dont you think?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Few are those who have come to that truth so far, and I hope this is a trend as more and more of His Own are continuing to be conformed to the Image of the Son.
I heard a pastor teach on this once-" Our "opinion" is important, but it doesn't matter, it is important because He created us and loves us, it doesn't matter because He is continuing His complete plan to redeem mankind to Himself in relationship and He gives each of us the opportunity to be His and join Him in this when we walk with Him in the complete full authority Jesus has been given.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Few are those who have come to that truth so far, and I hope this is a trend as more and more of His Own are continuing to be conformed to the Image of the Son.
I heard a pastor teach on this once-" Our "opinion" is important, but it doesn't matter, it is important because He created us and loves us, it doesn't matter because He is continuing His complete plan to redeem mankind to Himself in relationship and He gives each of us the opportunity to be His and join Him in this when we walk with Him in the complete full authority Jesus has been given.
I like that, and it is so true. Another disturbing idea that has made an impression on me is that it seems like we have been given the false idea that the U.S. is the best country in the world- and maybe it is for the living because of our freedom. However our freedom also translates to freedom from the Word of God so we now, as a nation, do not physically resemble ANYTHING that God would find being even close to Holy, in our language, our dress and lack of modesty, our vanity and acceptance of open sensuality, our morals, the food we eat, our choices of entertainment and the satanic Hollywood/ music industries, our violence and that we allowed His promise to the earth to be used as a flag symbol for homosexuality. ( it is horrific)
We like to think " God bless America" but why would He? We have strayed so far from God that it scares me to even BE in America for fear of what He will do to us or will bring upon us. Soon I might add...very soon, and no one is listening!

• Informative
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our best is ahead of us- G-d loves Israel as He has raised them us as His chosen people, He loves us as we were the first nation to dedicate itself to Him on His principles. Yes the enemy has attacked and is attacking all the more as he knows his time is short. To the point a political party that once represented the working class has now been perverted to represent all that is unholy.
God has raised up a man to lead us back to right living, our prayers without ceasing are very important, G-d has always worked with a remnant, never the majority, explains why He is pouring out His Spirit as never before that our prayers for His perfect will to be done are more effective .
Yes, it appears we have squandered our blessing and abundance on self and not His kingdom, yet He is offering us the opportunity to return to Him in righteous relationship (not religion) that He might restore what the locust has eaten.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Our best is ahead of us- G-d loves Israel as He has raised them us as His chosen people, He loves us as we were the first nation to dedicate itself to Him on His principles. Yes the enemy has attacked and is attacking all the more as he knows his time is short. To the point a political party that once represented the working class has now been perverted to represent all that is unholy.
God has raised up a man to lead us back to right living, our prayers without ceasing are very important, G-d has always worked with a remnant, never the majority, explains why He is pouring out His Spirit as never before that our prayers for His perfect will to be done are more effective .
Yes, it appears we have squandered our blessing and abundance on self and not His kingdom, yet He is offering us the opportunity to return to Him in righteous relationship (not religion) that He might restore what the locust has eaten.
What is strange about that statement is that our founding fathers were not Christians- they were occultists and even built the white house to sit at the base of a pentagram by looking at the street design. I noticed this as I was looking at the white house on google earth and zoomed out and was horrified and looked into it.
Screenshot_20201028-182658.png

Upvote 0