Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am so happy, I have been wanting this for a long time but satan has always put doubts and fears in my mind. He has always set up obsticals that I have allowed to get in my way. Now I can fully grow and recieve all that God has for me!!! :amen: :amen: :tutu:
Praise God!!:clap:

Father, I just thank you for the manifestation of your spirit which you have poured upon my sister! I thank you that this is the beginning of a wonderful and rich intimacy with you. That every day she will grow in the knowledge of your truth and be in tune with the heart beat of your will!

:hug:

Upvote 0

Mathetes the kerux

Tales of a Twice Born Man
Aug 1, 2004
Santa Rosa CA
Visit site
✟8,217.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am so happy, I have been wanting this for a long time but satan has always put doubts and fears in my mind. He has always set up obsticals that I have allowed to get in my way. Now I can fully grow and recieve all that God has for me!!! :amen: :amen: :tutu:
Praise God!

Just remember what it is for!

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is so awesome! Praise the Lord!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

Anthonyw

Nov 28, 2006
✟7,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Fantastic news, just learn to keep being filled, the more you do the more you'll want to do the things that Jesus wants to do:thumbsup:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Blessings
[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Anthony:)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godslilgurlalways

I am a Child of the King:)
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am so happy to hear that. Believe me, it will be a day that you will never forget. Something that even when times get rough that will be the thing that you will remember. It seems to change your life your whole mindset.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

raineywife

May 11, 2005
Michigan
✟15,231.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HalleluJah!!! Amen& Amen

Upvote 0

chinalily41

May 9, 2007
Florida
✟15,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praise the Lord! Inn't it wonderful to be touched in such a personal way by the Lord? You will always remember the day. Take ownership of the experience and be sure not to let an unbeliever put any doubt in your mind. It is such a wonderful gift from the Lord. Grow with it.:clap:

Upvote 0

Barnabas71

Veteran
Nov 4, 2006
✟11,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow! So pleasing to hear! He is the greatest source of personal resource know to man. Sanctifier, helper,comforter, and counselor. A Spirit of wisdom and revalation. I, by the Lords grace have been helperd a lot over the years by Him -- but this year has seen me sailing into totally new, and uncharted waters. I have never experienced Him working in me to this degree befour. The Lord is most certanly pouring out His Spirit on all flesh at this time, an exciting time to be a Christian.
God Bless you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.