• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I was filled with the spirit today!

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by amber4099, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amber4099

amber4099 Contributor

+2,487
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am so happy, I have been wanting this for a long time but satan has always put doubts and fears in my mind. He has always set up obsticals that I have allowed to get in my way. Now I can fully grow and recieve all that God has for me!!! :amen: :amen: :tutu:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. riverpastor

riverpastor Take the Red Pill.

+266
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank Jesus!

I'm so proud for you!!!

The road blocks many encounter are simply from not being able to yield to Holy Spirit.

Isn't it an awesome thing God has done in you!!!!!!

3. The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride Legend Supporter

+846
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Praise God!!:clap:

Father, I just thank you for the manifestation of your spirit which you have poured upon my sister! I thank you that this is the beginning of a wonderful and rich intimacy with you. That every day she will grow in the knowledge of your truth and be in tune with the heart beat of your will!

:hug:

4. amber4099

amber4099 Contributor

+2,487
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you guys so much! I am so excited to start my journey with Jesus!

5. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+37,939
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Great news,'amber!'

'You shall receive power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be witnesses for me....' Jesus said. (Acts 1: 8)

6. ChaseinChrist

ChaseinChrist The LORD's Annointed

+15
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    well bless the Lord! I rejoice with you, it's always wonderful to see people get filled with the Holy Ghost. We had two people filled last night at our church!

7. Mathetes the kerux

Mathetes the kerux Tales of a Twice Born Man

+270
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Others
    Praise God!

Just remember what it is for!

8. allieisme

allieisme I am ME

+344
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    That is so awesome! Praise the Lord!!! :clap:

9. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+537
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praise the Lord!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

I'm waitin for my turn to be filled with the Holy Ghost!!!! haha.

10. Anthonyw

Anthonyw Member

+10
    Pentecostal
    Single
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Fantastic news, just learn to keep being filled, the more you do the more you'll want to do the things that Jesus wants to do:thumbsup:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Blessings
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]Anthony:)
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

11. okieray

okieray Regular Member

+30
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praise God!

12. amber4099

amber4099 Contributor

+2,487
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanks everyone for all of your good wishes. It really does change your life in one instance.

13. Godslilgurlalways

Godslilgurlalways I am a Child of the King:) Supporter

+587
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I am so happy to hear that. Believe me, it will be a day that you will never forget. Something that even when times get rough that will be the thing that you will remember. It seems to change your life your whole mindset.

14. MatthewEn

MatthewEn Well-Known Member

+87
    Pentecostal
    Single
    mean

15. ~RENEE~

~RENEE~ Legend

+1,134
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Others
    Praise the Lord. That is wonderful dear.

16. raineywife

raineywife New Member

+8
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Others
    HalleluJah!!! Amen& Amen

17. chinalily41

chinalily41 New Member

+1
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praise the Lord! Inn't it wonderful to be touched in such a personal way by the Lord? You will always remember the day. Take ownership of the experience and be sure not to let an unbeliever put any doubt in your mind. It is such a wonderful gift from the Lord. Grow with it.:clap:

18. whatfor

whatfor Just me

+14,084
    Pentecostal
    Married
    That is awesome :clap::clap::clap:

19. hopeinGod

hopeinGod A voice crying in the wilderness

+162
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    What excitement! That initial infilling and stirring of the Holy Ghost is tremendously powerful and life changing. The Lord God has greatly blessed you!

David

20. Barnabas71

Barnabas71 Veteran

+186
    Christian
    Private
    Wow! So pleasing to hear! He is the greatest source of personal resource know to man. Sanctifier, helper,comforter, and counselor. A Spirit of wisdom and revalation. I, by the Lords grace have been helperd a lot over the years by Him -- but this year has seen me sailing into totally new, and uncharted waters. I have never experienced Him working in me to this degree befour. The Lord is most certanly pouring out His Spirit on all flesh at this time, an exciting time to be a Christian.
    God Bless you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.