Make it last
Nobody like you
Can't breathe
I put my trust in you
Just another second Lord

Post the link here for me. And thanks for ur interest I hope
You like them. Fire on me was just a freestyle on my phone. Thanks
again post the links.

Anton Brockenbrough is my name and I'm not German though.

Upvote 0

Kel Il

SpacemanDancer
Jul 4, 2013
Beaumont, TX
Visit site
✟7,852.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Listened to a few of them, and I think you can sing bro but you have so much going on vocally through the songs it is hard to get into them. Too much going on with the dubs. They aren't bad just hard to stay into because of so much going on. I think you should use one main vocal layer and lower the dubs. Possibly pick and choose when you add the additional background singing. Don't do it the whole song, put it in hooks, or in transitions. There is just too much going on for the songs to keep me listening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I'm learning how to walk. I record on my phone because I have no recording equipment. I caught HIV and it got into my spine. I was dying in front of my family friends and coworkers. And didn't know it

I learned first hand that having sex with people can cause demonic spirits to attack you and possess you. I've heard them speak through a stethoscope when I asked the doctor if I could listen to my heart beat. It sound get out get it now.I said no u get out. I went from room to room in that hospital seeing demonic spiris. I was in my bed and all of a sudden I seen my covers move like a small up moving toward me I raised my I said in the name of Jesus go and I slammed my hand on the bed and it growled.

The de I'll know I'm bold and I have the anointing call of God on me.

Upvote 0

This Old Tent

Jul 5, 2013
Hawaii
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey azariah1982:
I checked out your tunes. You have the drive and the passion. I think you should keep working at it. Try adding some other instruments like drums and bass and other instruments and your tunes will really start to flesh out. Don't stop though. Keep on recording and working at your craft. Thanks for sharing
Aloha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I made those songs years ago one of them was when I first learned to play guitar. Back in 2001 I think.

At that time I didn't know too much about recording
I downloaded Cakewalk and used that for recording.
When I listen now I Cringe. Cause I hear the notes some off key.

I was like a teenager at the time I think.

Upvote 0