Singapore
✟7,955.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had panic disorder and depression 4.5 years ago. Since then I lost all my confidence and even until this day. Although I do not have full explosions now but I still struggles a little bit here and there. I used to serve in church as pianist since my youth days but I could no longer pick up the courage to do it again. I feel disappointed and defeated with myself because I could not pull through and be of His use again.

About 2 months ago, the idea came to post my own recording online. I spent about a month to sort out the setup and learnt to use music scoring software so I can transcribe what I played into something that's transferable to anyone who's interested. Then, started a YouTube channel call Bless Piano. I'm not sure if this would work, my friend discourage me for spending so much time on it but I just want to "play" again in weddings, devotions, prayer meetings, worship sessions or funerals.. Those occasions where I have been there playing for the past 10+ years or so.

If you happen to need some piano music for Christian songs, please feel free to use them. Here is my latest cover.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had panic disorder and depression 4.5 years ago. Since then I lost all my confidence and even until this day. Although I do not have full explosions now but I still struggles a little bit here and there. I used to serve in church as pianist since my youth days but I could no longer pick up the courage to do it again. I feel disappointed and defeated with myself because I could not pull through and be of His use again.

About 2 months ago, the idea came to post my own recording online. I spent about a month to sort out the setup and learnt to use music scoring software so I can transcribe what I played into something that's transferable to anyone who's interested. Then, started a YouTube channel call Bless Piano. I'm not sure if this would work, my friend discourage me for spending so much time on it but I just want to "play" again in weddings, devotions, prayer meetings, worship sessions or funerals.. Those occasions where I have been there playing for the past 10+ years or so.

If you happen to need some piano music for Christian songs, please feel free to use them. Here is my latest cover.

It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. Praying that God opens doors of favor and blessings for you and your beautiful music.

You are very gifted.

Welcome to CF :)

Reactions: Seun
Upvote 0

FatRabbit

Aug 24, 2018
Singapore
✟7,955.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. Praying that God opens doors of favor and blessings for you and your beautiful music.

You are very gifted.

Welcome to CF :)

All Glory to God! I'm glad that you like it. Thank you :clap:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
All Glory to God! I'm glad that you like it. Thank you :clap:

It is beautiful. I'm listening again.

Thank you for blessing us with your gifted music :)

Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what I listen to to protect me from discouraging thoughts Joy to the World Jesus's song, Ave Maria Mother Mary's song "Soldiers Chorus " from Faust Archangel Michael's song .And you are blessed to be able to play these .I enjoyed your song there is great need in the world for people to hear uplifting music as opposed to most music that takes people down.

Upvote 0

FatRabbit

Aug 24, 2018
Singapore
✟7,955.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is beautiful. I'm listening again.

Thank you for blessing us with your gifted music :)

You are very kind with your words. I have not been playing for others ever since the incident. May God blesses you with lots of love, joy and peace.

Upvote 0

FatRabbit

Aug 24, 2018
Singapore
✟7,955.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is what I listen to to protect me from discouraging thoughts Joy to the World Jesus's song, Ave Maria Mother Mary's song "Soldiers Chorus " from Faust Archangel Michael's song .And you are blessed to be able to play these .I enjoyed your song there is great need in the world for people to hear uplifting music as opposed to most music that takes people down.

I think God allows what happened to me for a reason. If it's not for that, I don't think I'll ever post any of my playing online. I also believe that the world today needs more positive influences. I'm glad that you enjoy my playing. All Glory to God. May He blesses you with abundance of peace and protection.

Upvote 0