Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

As I was posting that last video; I had my headphones on with the volume up high as the sound was low on that video; when it posted; some how this one you posted started playing; and was LOUD; nearly scared me silly for a minute; as both songs were playing; sounded like some high-powered 60s heavy metal song. But after I turned it down with just this video; I really like it now--praise the Lord!:clap::wave::amen:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As I was posting that last video; I had my headphones on with the volume up high as the sound was low on that video; when it posted; some how this one you posted started playing; and was LOUD; nearly scared me silly for a minute; as both songs were playing; sounded like some high-powered 60s heavy metal song. But after I turned it down with just this video; I really like it now--praise the Lord!:clap::wave::amen:

Hahaaaaa well i'm glad you like it.....

Praise God! :clap:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is weird too is that my post is #7 and two posts after that are #8 from both mnorian and brinny

Ah; right you are! :rolleyes: I think what happened is we all three were posting at the same time or close; your #7 and my #8 have the same time stamp on them; and Brinny's #6 is only one minute off; so somehow the software didn't see my number 8 and made another one; and it somehow started the post #6 for me when it D/L. o_O Well; at least we didn't blow up CF or the thread!:D

• Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ah; right you are! :rolleyes: I think what happened is we all three were posting at the same time or close; your #7 and my #8 have the same time stamp on them; and Brinny's #6 is only one minute off; so somehow the software didn't see my number 8 and made another one; and it somehow started the post #6 for me when it D/L. o_O Well; at least we didn't blow up CF or the thread!:D

That's some good detective work, sir :D

• Haha
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's some good detective work, sir :D
You can Just call me Sherlock.
upload_2017-9-24_14-36-44.jpeg

You can drop the "Sir" Madam.
:)

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums