• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I want to have sex with women all the time?

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think generally I'm pretty peaceful, but then there's this other side of me that seems to drive or push me forward into different directions and I almost thought maybe deep down I wasn't altogether really that great of a person, I am very flawed, but then I think it's because I want to have sex with all kinds of different women all the time, what do I do?

Joe 73

Jul 30, 2017
Michigan
✟36,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
We are all human. your actions are what define you, not your involuntary thoughts. Anyway, Maybe your shame is digging you further into temptation. That is, you try so hard to get rid of a sexual thought, that you give into it more out of fear. remain calm and Give yourself something to do instead of dwell on those thoughts. In confession on priest gave me the advice to have a little creed about what I seek to be "I am a son of God.... Ect.....", instead of focusing on what I seek NOT to be. Cause the more you try to not think about something the more you think about it.

Sometimes a desire for sex is a manifestation of anxiety, or ununsed energy. So if you can figure out what your putting off or evading, use that energy to deal with that. Or let it out into creativity. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are all human. your actions are what define you, not your involuntary thoughts. Anyway, Maybe your shame is digging you further into temptation. That is, you try so hard to get rid of a sexual thought, that you give into it more out of fear. remain calm and Give yourself something to do instead of dwell on those thoughts. In confession on priest gave me the advice to have a little creed about what I seek to be "I am a son of God.... Ect.....", instead of focusing on what I seek NOT to be. Cause the more you try to not think about something the more you think about it.

Sometimes a desire for sex is a manifestation of anxiety, or ununsed energy. So if you can figure out what your putting off or evading, use that energy to deal with that.
Should I avoid women altogether? Sometimes I start to hyper-ventilate and my face gets hot and flustered and I can't calm down.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I want to have sex with all kinds of different women all the time, what do I do?
Paul said to get married.

You are starved for sexual expression and looking for any kind of sex with anyone to satisfy that hunger.

Start praying for God to bring your future spouse to you and to prepare yourself for marriage.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0