✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How can I love other people, but still protect my heart from getting hurt

You sound feel lonely and sad. I cannot do anything to change this, may I suggest something.

Please go and talk to a councelor or to a doctor.
You have said that people try to be friendly, but that you belief that hey would not like you once they got to know you. That makes me think that you could be depressed.

Please talk to someone. It will be difficult, embarrassing, even frightening, that people try to befriend you indicates that you are not weird, introverted maybe.

Do make the effort.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Never Mind

You can't help me LOL
Correct (sort of). Christianity cannot help you. Mormonism can't. Buddhism can't.
Modern medicine officially is not allowed to. The Russians, Chinese and Europeans cannot help.

But , Jesus paid the price. Jesus can. He suffered like we do He knows what to do.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Never Mind

You can't help me LOL
Hi friend. I am praying for you, that you turn your heart back to your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ who gave His life so that you can be saved.He thought you were worth saving. I told a friend that if you understand how much God loves you, it does not matter who else does NOT love you. I hope this encourages you in the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Never Mind

You can't help me LOL
Does God exist, or not?

Did Jesus Christ come, teach, die, and rise again, or not?

If God exists and the above events about Jesus happened, does it actually make any sense to quit?

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You sound feel lonely and sad. I cannot do anything to change this, may I suggest something.

Please go and talk to a councelor or to a doctor.
You have said that people try to be friendly, but that you belief that hey would not like you once they got to know you. That makes me think that you could be depressed.

Please talk to someone. It will be difficult, embarrassing, even frightening, that people try to befriend you indicates that you are not weird, introverted maybe.

Do make the effort.

I was

And that is really good advice. I have been depressed.

But this thread was very self-centered. I was too wrapped up in myself. I kept talking about how no one loves me, which I always do. But I need to seek the one and only true love, and that is Jesus Christ. I need to surrender to his Lordship day after day. And he will destroy my selfishness and narcissism. Darlene Zscheck sang a song called power of your love. And in the song it talks about how his love strips away all the darkness within us. No human love can do that.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Correct (sort of). Christianity cannot help you. Mormonism can't. Buddhism can't.
Modern medicine officially is not allowed to. The Russians, Chinese and Europeans cannot help.

But , Jesus paid the price. Jesus can. He suffered like we do He knows what to do.

Can't disagree with you there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hello Jesse
Why do you want to give up on your Christian faith?
Why do you think we can't help you?

Thank you for your concern.

I wrote a long thread about how no one loves, which I now kind of find laughable. But I was feeling hurt. I was angry with God because I did not want to love those that did not love me. It is a difficult thing to do. So, I was just gonna give up.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi friend. I am praying for you, that you turn your heart back to your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ who gave His life so that you can be saved.He thought you were worth saving. I told a friend that if you understand how much God loves you, it does not matter who else does NOT love you. I hope this encourages you in the Lord.

I have already done so. I have done some repenting. And I will keep on repenting and surrender myself under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I have done this so many times, but then failed. But that is because I don't surrender constantly like I should.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Since you laugh about it I guess we can't help you.

No, I wasn't mocking or anything; well except my thread, which turned to be laughable. I was miserable talking about how people don't love me. Well, I went back to read my thread, all I can see is me begging people, "Please love me, please love me!!!" And I thought it was hilarious. So, I was embarrass by my thread.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Does God exist, or not?

Did Jesus Christ come, teach, die, and rise again, or not?

If God exists and the above events about Jesus happened, does it actually make any sense to quit?

Yes to the first question and yes to the second question. No, the last question. It does not make any sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Can't disagree with you there.
Men , religion, could not help me either, when I was lost.
Jesus could. And did.
He and the Father revealed the truth from the Scripture -
I did not trust Christianity nor any other human. But note that I did see JOYFUL Christians, trusting and seeking and talking about Jesus every day together amongst themselves and with others. Every day.
Seeking Him as His Word Says To DO, they trusted Jesus constantly, daily, And the Father in heaven.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I have already done so. I have done some repenting. And I will keep on repenting and surrender myself under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I have done this so many times, but then failed. But that is because I don't surrender constantly like I should.
You have heard that there is no condemnation in Christ Jesus.
This was true when it was written, and is truth today. Truth that will not change, ever.
False teaching and false teachers have caused a lot of troubles in our lives and others.
As you seek the truth, and keep seeking the truth, in Jesus, from the Father,
He is becoming your deliverance, your salvation, your peace and joy, as is written in His Word.
Don't give up. Never give up trusting, seeking Him. Don't be anxious for anything but pray constantly for each need as it comes - He cares for you.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your concern.

I wrote a long thread about how no one loves, which I now kind of find laughable. But I was feeling hurt. I was angry with God because I did not want to love those that did not love me. It is a difficult thing to do. So, I was just gonna give up.
Whenever you feel down and depressed, remember one thing: Jesus is head over heels in love with you.
Others may not understand you. But the Lord who says that all of your hairs are numbered fully understands your pain and suffering.
If you ever feel like crying, if you ever feel like giving up, remember that the Lord is with you, tending you like a Shepherd, gathering you in his arms and holding you close to His heart.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What are your plans? Are you considering joining another religion?

No, I am not joining another religion. I was just feeling very down.

Upvote 0