• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

i want to feel happiness

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mtol117, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+82
    Baptist
    Private
    i have been praying to feel happiness if only just for a minute i could feel joy please

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mark Quayle

Mark Quayle Well-Known Member Supporter

+408
    United States
    Reformed
    Widowed
    Not for any of us to grant. Look to Jesus, the author and finisher of Faith, who for the joy set before him, endured the cross...

This is about him --not about you. TALK to HIM.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+82
    Baptist
    Private
    i have but i have no response before i could hear him and feel his comfort when i was sad but i cant find him

• Prayers Prayers x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Mark Quayle

Mark Quayle Well-Known Member Supporter

+408
    United States
    Reformed
    Widowed
    The Bible story of the unjust ruler, and the woman who sought justice from him, and he didn't want to be bothered, says she just kept at it until he finally gave her justice just to be rid of her. How much more the Creator of your soul will give you what you need!

Don't give up. Insist on it. But remember, he rarely does things we want quite how we envisioned them. Take his yoke upon you, and learn of him......and you will find rest unto your soul.

5. SouthernBlessedOne

SouthernBlessedOne JustBoundless.com

+66
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Sorry you are struggling my brother. Most of my younger years, all I felt was depression and anger. That is all I knew. I began seeking God on a personal level, and not a church level. My life began to change when I opened the Bible for myself and began reading. I hope you make the decision to turn to Him. Hang in there brother, you do not know what plans God has for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+4,438
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I have the same struggle. It is hard, and it is hard to not equate how we feel to where we are with God. An absence of joy, hope, happiness, freedom, can be very, very hard. It is hard. But please, don't confuse feelings with God's Will, or love for you. They are not the same. God loves you. Sometimes we can not feel His Love, but His Love is real. Sometimes, the Crucifix is the only thing that makes sense to me. That helps me get it, and keep going.

He loves you. Don't forget that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. mnfanboy4life

mnfanboy4life New Member

+31
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I pray for the same thing. We are in this together. Jesus please help.

8. NW82

NW82 Quote scripture or your argument is invalid.

+451
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    US-Libertarian
    I know what you mean, and it's tough. Unfortunately I don't have any advice other than to just keep going day to day. Sadly most of the advice given just simple platitudes and "lofty" high and mighty quotes rather than actionable advice. Keep your head up.

9. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,672
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Mtol117, to feel the happiness . Help to come closer to you, praise you and be blessed. Lord bless Mtol117. In Jesus name, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,255
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Reading the Word of God is one way that we hear God speak. I suggest reading and meditating on God's Word.
    This is what builds me up friend and I pray that you will be filled with peace and joy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  11. sunshine100

sunshine100 taken by Sam the love of my life Supporter

+1,290
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

12. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+82
    Baptist
    Private
    great news, this great joy has overtaken me, something i havent felt in a while

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+17,518
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    When we call on the Lord and seek him with all of our heart, he answers