I want to celebrate Evolutionists. What do they do for fun?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

I feel like I have really been put through the ringer, when it comes to what Evolution "means". But I am finally at peace with it.

The focus shifts then, to the Evolutionists: how do I celebrate them?

Do I nominate someone for a Darwin Award? Or is it as simple as just being 'nice'?

You realise believers have already come up with the notion of loving each other, for the sake of it?? You would be copying, but don't let that stop you?

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟349,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
... do you know what the Darwin Awards are? They aren't what you think they are.

And loving one another isn't something that is something that is just uniquely and solely the purview of religious people. It's just... it's not hard to do (and granted, me saying that after what I said on the last thread is a bit ironic, but still, it needs to be pointed out).

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I feel like I have really been put through the ringer, when it comes to what Evolution "means". But I am finally at peace with it.

The focus shifts then, to the Evolutionists: how do I celebrate them?
With the Evolutionists, you don't have to "do" anything. Whatever it is will gradually but inevitably develop and become the new norm. ;)

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Have a fun day at the zoo.
That's a good one!

Or an aquarium.

Or a natural history museum! My fav is the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (mostly because that's the one I grew up with), but Chicago's Field Museum is awesome as well. Never been to the Smithsonian, but it's on my bucket list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's a good one!

Or an aquarium.

Or a natural history museum! My fav is the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (mostly because that's the one I grew up with), but Chicago's Field Museum is awesome as well. Never been to the Smithsonian, but it's on my bucket list.
Gimme a good planetarium! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums