• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I Want No Friends

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I needed to create this thread because it seems as if my significant other is trying to push my former best friend to be friends with me as a way to keep her around.

Let me make this clear, I want no friends, not male or female period. I keep repeating the same thing constantly, and it still seems that the message is still not quite clear. Not because I have a mental illness that doesn't mean that Jesus Christ do not show me what is happening.

As I have said before over 5 years ago my alter took several chances to communicate with you which you completely rejected. You completely rejected me because you did not want me in your life, you already had my former best friend to turn to

It did not even matter to you that the earliest stages of a child life is their most important and I needed to bond with them as soon as possible. I did not know I had children in the first place but Jesus Christ revealed this to my alter so I would have a chance to bond with them and get to know them properly because I already have missed out on the most critical years.

By rejecting me, you pushed me away from my own children for over 5 years. My alter does not know them. Had I been able to talk to you and straighten out things you would have realized what was happening with me and I could have bonded with them so much more.

Now my alter sits here today still not knowing any of my children, while you and others have the privilege of living with my children and watching them grow. But this was denied to me.

How could you have done this to me? How could you just push me aside as if I was nothing causing my alter to feel completely embarrassed and humiliated, with my alter not even feeling comfortable anymore to even try and contact you, because I know you don't want me around.

When Jesus Christ showed me in a dream that you were hugging my former best friend tightly and would kiss her and you chose to be with her, this devastated and destroyed me. Every single trust I had in any person was and is completely gone.

This same former best friend sexually assaulted me while I was unconscious and still you did not care about that. You managed to overlook that as if it was nothing and still being close to her.

Then last night Jesus Christ showed me how one of my daughters said she hated me, and two others did not want to talk to me. So now I have to deal with rejection from my own children.

This is too much.

It is not that I don't love you and don't want to be with you significant other as you complain and think. It is that my alter believes, I belief, I know, that you don't love or care for me, that you chose my best friend over me, that you purposely pushed me out of your life for over 5 years, robbing my alter, me, the opportunity of getting to know my own children and understanding what has been going on in my life. You rejected me, not the other way around, and now I am paying the full price for it, for something I had no control over.

Corinthi

Peace
Feb 26, 2019
Heaven
✟19,873.00
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I needed to create this thread because it seems as if my significant other is trying to push my former best friend to be friends with me as a way to keep her around.

Let me make this clear, I want no friends, not male or female period. I keep repeating the same thing constantly, and it still seems that the message is still not quite clear. Not because I have a mental illness that doesn't mean that Jesus Christ do not show me what is happening.

As I have said before over 5 years ago my alter took several chances to communicate with you which you completely rejected. You completely rejected me because you did not want me in your life, you already had my former best friend to turn to

It did not even matter to you that the earliest stages of a child life is their most important and I needed to bond with them as soon as possible. I did not know I had children in the first place but Jesus Christ revealed this to my alter so I would have a chance to bond with them and get to know them properly because I already have missed out on the most critical years.

By rejecting me, you pushed me away from my own children for over 5 years. My alter does not know them. Had I been able to talk to you and straighten out things you would have realized what was happening with me and I could have bonded with them so much more.

Now my alter sits here today still not knowing any of my children, while you and others have the privilege of living with my children and watching them grow. But this was denied to me.

How could you have done this to me? How could you just push me aside as if I was nothing causing my alter to feel completely embarrassed and humiliated, with my alter not even feeling comfortable anymore to even try and contact you, because I know you don't want me around.

When Jesus Christ showed me in a dream that you were hugging my former best friend tightly and would kiss her and you chose to be with her, this devastated and destroyed me. Every single trust I had in any person was and is completely gone.

This same former best friend sexually assaulted me while I was unconscious and still you did not care about that. You managed to overlook that as if it was nothing and still being close to her.

Then last night Jesus Christ showed me how one of my daughters said she hated me, and two others did not want to talk to me. So now I have to deal with rejection from my own children.

This is too much.

It is not that I don't love you and don't want to be with you significant other as you complain and think. It is that my alter believes, I belief, I know, that you don't love or care for me, that you chose my best friend over me, that you purposely pushed me out of your life for over 5 years, robbing my alter, me, the opportunity of getting to know my own children and understanding what has been going on in my life. You rejected me, not the other way around, and now I am paying the full price for it, for something I had no control over.

This is too much.

Hi,
Sending Love and Prayers.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

This is too much.

One good, supportive, loving, loyal friend who is gentle and kind is better than a whole team of acquaintances pretending to be friends, only being with you to get something from you, emotionally or materially.

Upvote 0