Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have had six strains of it. One of the weaker one's may be the shot in the arm.
The change in the virus can be worse, neutral or weaker. I have been getting weaker strains as it goes.

Did you know that 14 strains have been identified so far?

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The situation gives me chance to share Jesus and my blood is used to heal others.
Praying & praising for how well you're handling this! God bless you and all who read this!:pray:

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have had six strains of it. One of the weaker one's may be the shot in the arm.
The change in the virus can be worse, neutral or weaker. I have been getting weaker strains as it goes.

:prayer: Hang in there! Keep us informed of your progress. Let's pray you do not get ay more strains---one is enough!

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

(How do you know 6 times? What symptoms? What is your condition? Most of us don't know even if we had it once.)

Lord we pray you'd heal Daniel Marsh of this current bout of the virus. Also that he'd not get it again. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums