I thought maybe you might reply to my post.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
yes and then she stopped responding on Dec 8, 2018

It is likely she viewed it as a transgression of boundaries. She probably told him what motivated her to break the connection and he blocked you in turn. The others are responding to the same.

Unlike her, I would have confronted the situation and expressed my displeasure. I have never found cause to reach out to my friend’s companion unannounced. Its a violation of propriety and I’m doubtful they’ll welcome you in person. I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

I can think of one instance when I needed to communicate through another. I was told to extend an olive branch and did as the Lord instructed. It wasn’t my desire to reconcile. Their decision to maintain the breach didn’t inspire me to persist. My hands are clean.

We must respect people’s decisions and boundaries. If they’ve determined to break fellowship and our efforts were not received its best to leave them alone and move on.

Bombarding the person with messages only casts you in a negative light. It gives the impression of desperation and instability. You’re clinging because there’s nothing else. Or you believe they’re all you’ve got.

I won’t debase myself for anyone. Begging someone to accept you and love you springs from fear not from faith. Love is not about hoops, games or perfection.

If they’re unwilling to accept your friendship then let them go and find someone who will. Stop looking backwards. There’s something more ahead. Learn from the experience and move on.

• Agree
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yes and then she stopped responding on Dec 8, 2018. K only responded twice
It is likely she viewed it as a transgression of boundaries. She probably told him what motivated her to break the connection and he blocked you in turn. The others are responding to the same.

Unlike her, I would have confronted the situation and expressed my displeasure. I have never found cause to reach out to my friend’s companion unannounced. Its a violation of propriety and I’m doubtful they’ll welcome you in person. I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

I can think of one instance when I needed to communicate through another. I was told to extend an olive branch and did as the Lord instructed. It wasn’t my desire to reconcile. Their decision to maintain the breach didn’t inspire me to persist. My hands are clean.

We must respect people’s decisions and boundaries. If they’ve determined to break fellowship and our efforts were not received its best to leave them alone and move on.

Bombarding the person with messages only casts you in a negative light. It gives the impression of desperation and instability. You’re clinging because there’s nothing else. Or you believe they’re all you’ve got.

I won’t debase myself for anyone. Begging someone to accept you and love you springs from fear not from faith. Love is not about hoops, games or perfection.

If they’re unwilling to accept your friendship then let them go and find someone who will. Stop looking backwards. There’s something more ahead. Learn from the experience and move on.
ok its gonna be a long time for me to see them so Ill wait until May to them

Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We have the same interest in Anime

Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are millions of people who are interested in anime. They have made it clear that contact is not an option. If you persist that is your choice. But you are setting yourself up for a painful experience.
ok

Upvote 0