I thought Kristen Walker did a pretty good job in the last presidential debate.

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,585,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know she is a democrat. Just a couple comments that disturbed me but she did the best job as a moderator in a presidential debate this go round as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How do you think the candidates did? I didn't get a definite choice from the stations I watched. I liked Trumps argument that Biden had 8 years and did nothing. I think that was the greatest argument against Biden.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,760.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
She was surprisingly good and was not afraid to go after Biden. The best line of the night was when Trump called Biden a politician. It's true. Same old tired cr*p coming out of their mouths for dozens of decades

PS Don't be surprised if she joins the BLEXIT movement if she leaves that station.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How do you think the candidates did? I didn't get a definite choice from the stations I watched. I liked Trumps argument that Biden had 8 years and did nothing. I think that was the greatest argument against Biden.

Without trying to get into a debate on that issue, I thinking’s that’s actually one of the most facile and cynically dishonest points that could be levied at Joe, but regardless, Trump delivered it well and Biden didn’t defend it well (though he should’ve been able to).

Things started to descend into chaos towards the end, but I thought that, overall, things went pretty well. Neither candidate convinced anybody of anything, but both made a good showing. I actually think the strict rules helped Trump more than Biden by keeping Trump focused and preventing him from going on a rant and making himself look bad.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,760.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I actually think the strict rules helped Trump more than Biden by keeping Trump focused and preventing him from going on a rant and making himself look bad.
Nah.. Joe's meds just wore off before Don's.

• Haha
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought Trump gave the most to think about. I’m pretty tired of the silent laugh and head shaking of Biden when he’s been caught in his own hypocrisy.

A fair amount of what Trump said was simply made up on the spot, or just blatantly untrue. He has been making money in China for years, and has done business in Russia, Turkey etc. Why would he just blatantly lie about that in a public debate? Pretty strange, and that is only the most obvious example. What did he offer to think about?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thought president Trump did a great job. The classic "if you never liked Trump" he did bad.. lied what have you. President Trump lol hes the same as he was in 2016. He did allot better tonight.

The classic if you liked Trump you still do if you disliked him you still do. Not going to talk about just Trump or just Biden when it comes to telling the truth. Its to easy to watch it again then go look up over the past year or so and tweets and see if they are telling the truth.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟567,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know she is a democrat. Just a couple comments that disturbed me but she did the best job as a moderator in a presidential debate this go round as far as I’m concerned.
I think she impressed Trump too. Trump seemed to actually look forward to her hard, pointed questions. He also seemed to enjoy that for once, Biden was getting similarly hard questions. Her questions to Biden kept him from going on another "Trump is bad, that's why you should vote for me." rant and actually have to present concrete plans. On some topics Biden did OK and on others he didn't do well.

Biden's attack style on Trump's COVID handling fell apart like in the VP debate when the moderator asked him what he would have done and what was his plan for the future. It is difficult to keep your credibility when you are harshly criticizing Trump's handling and then your plan seems identical.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,585,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think she impressed Trump too. Trump seemed to actually look forward to her hard, pointed questions. He also seemed to enjoy that for once, Biden was getting similarly hard questions. Her questions to Biden kept him from going on another "Trump is bad, that's why you should vote for me." rant and actually have to present concrete plans. On some topics Biden did OK and on others he didn't do well.

Biden's attack style on Trump's COVID handling fell apart like in the VP debate when the moderator asked him what he would have done and what was his plan for the future. It is difficult to keep your credibility when you are harshly criticizing Trump's handling and then your plan seems identical.
Biden quickly ran out of steam. I mean he denies the things he is on record as saying. He is a typical politics as usual politician.

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums