Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Let me know what you think. And don't tell me I am crazy LOL !

I had prayed for clarity a couple of times, clarity about where my path is heading, clarity about the end times and just clarity overall in my Christian walk. I did this because I seemed to be in one of those slow times we can experience and for quite a while. That was maybe a month ago. About a week later this happened, so about 3 weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon...

I was sitting in my living room and thinking I will make some coffee. I looked out through the dining room window, which I often do because we have bird feeders out there and I'm always checking them out. And I noticed what looked like wisps of fog or maybe smoke in the back yard. It was just an average overcast but bright day and a rain shower had passed to our north according to the weather map I looked up after this experience but it went out to sea and was miles north of us anyway. Anyway I got up and went to the kitchen door that faces the back yard, to see this phenomenon appeared to be coming from next door to the left of our yard. I saw it coming across the parking lot there and sweeping down off the building next door to my left. It was streaming down off the building and thickening when it narrowed to the width of my back yard. It's mass the width of my back yard, height about 30ft, length maybe 300 ft. It was a grayish white with tinges of tan to yellow tones and it passed right through my back yard and off into the woods to the right. As I stood there looking for any signs of it, it seemed to have passed completely off out into the woods. Looking now straight out back by my shed into the wood line the same kind of material was forming right there behind the shed in the woods. It formed an inverted cone shape, same color as before but thicker, denser and it was about 10-12 ft wide by about 20 ft tall and it moved out onto the grass and followed the wood line towards my house to the right. As it approached the house , it then turned right and went back in the direction of where it all started from to being with , towards the parking lot and building next door. So it was now moving from right to left. It got to our stone wall, started to expand upward and it totally dissipated right in front of my eyes, just vanished..

At first I thought, what is this , fog or smoke ? But as the event progressed I got the sense that this was not anything natural at all. I was perfectly calm and in fact went and made my coffee, holding on to a sense of wonder about the whole thing. And I still wonder.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said it had rained, any chance temperatures had dropped during raining period and then a steam built up from the warm ground before the rain. Then those low clouds can be seen after rain I think. Because the air is still wet. The ground is wet and warm. Sun might shine on the steam and then show some colorspectra or tone. I am no wheather person. I have simply noticed weather where I live. Who says the Holy Spirit can not use the wheather too.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You said it had rained, any chance temperatures had dropped during raining period and then a steam built up from the warm ground before the rain. Then those low clouds can be seen after rain I think. Because the air is still wet. The ground is wet and warm. Sun might shine on the steam and then show some colorspectra or tone. I am no wheather person. I have simply noticed weather where I live. Who says the Holy Spirit can not use the wheather too.
The rain went north of us though, it didn't rain here. We certainly aren't beyond having fog, we are on the coast and get our share of it.

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Well if you want to get technical, then the Holy spirit is everywhere.

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, I know it wasn't the Holy Spirit. That's why I said "a sign of the Holy Spirit". Or for that matter just a sign in general. Angel is possible but I believe I've seen real angels in my life time who look just like humans.

I must have read over that part. In that case, could have been. Did you receive a message from it?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I must have read over that part. In that case, could have been. Did you receive a message from it?
Not so much, unless you call the sense of wonder a message. A sign, if you will, of the reality of the wonders of an all powerful God. My wife got a message instantly when I told her of this , she says it's a message to keep going as I am. I'm on the right path.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I would have thought God, what a lovely cloud.
LOL, that actually did pass through my mind. But you would have to have been there to see how unusual the second portion of this was, especially it's movement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums