• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I think Putin just told Obama and Kerry to take a hike..

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by zippy2, Sep 30, 2015.

1. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    We are still going to bomb Isis in Northern Syria, against the demands of mother Russia. Good. Let's hope Kerry means it.
    But as usual, he's talking diplomacy with lunatics.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Job8

Job8 Senior Member

+1,784
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Actually Putin told Obama and Kerry to take a hike. For the last seven years they have been running scared of Putin and Assad. Check all the related news.

Now Russia will destroy the allies of the West in Syria, while shoring up Assad and allowing ISIS to carry on with its agenda. Not only that, Russian influence will dominate the Middle East while Obama plays golf and Kerry plays the fool.

3. Gunny

Gunny Remnant Supporter

+88
    Christian
    Married
  4. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I did say 'I think'. At least that's the story line they are giving us. But I tend to agree with you. I wish it were not so.

5. revanneosl

revanneosl Mystically signifying since 1985

+1,426
    Methodist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    The U.S. is bombing IS in Syria. Russia's bombing IS in Syria. But both nations are giving each other the stink-eye because, what? Because each is afraid that the other is bombing IS wrong? For the wrong reasons? Does the U.S. think that Russia isn't killing enough innocent civilian bystanders? Does Russia think that the U.S. is singing that Lee Greenwood garbage too loud?

What is the disagreement about. There's enough slaughter for everybody.

6. heatedmonk

heatedmonk Salvations Math: 3 Nails + 1 Cross= 4 Given

+294
    Calvinist
    Married
    Do you have any thing you can refer us to? Where did you see this?

7. heatedmonk

+294
    Calvinist
    Married
    The last time Putin made news telling the west to take a hike was in March of 2014. Do you have anything newer than that to support your claim here?

8. Job8

Job8 Senior Member

+1,784
    Non-Denom
    Married
    America can thank Obama and Kerry for the Russian bear's aggression.

Russia criticizes U.S. interventions

Putin's message at the U.N. podium Monday was a simple one: U.S. interventions and unilateralism have backfired in the Middle East, and it is time to try something new.

His speech will do little to undercut a widespread impression in many Western capitals that his aim in Syria is not just to bolster a Moscow ally but, primarily, to thwart U.S. power and influence in the Middle East.

Putin took particular aim at U.S. involvement in Iraq and Libya, which he said fostered a power vacuum filled with "extremists and terrorists."

"Do you realize now what you've done?" he asked.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/28/politics/obama-putin-un-syria-isis/

9. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Uh...today in a news conference. However, as one poster pointed out, I think it is Putin who has told the US to take a hike. Are you even watching the news today?

10. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I just changed the title of the thread. Cause you are right.

11. heatedmonk

+294
    Calvinist
    Married
    I was listening to Christian radio while on the road in the morning. I've not watched the TV news as yet. But if you're bringing this up you should recall where you saw it if you were watching the news. Right?

12. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    It was on Fox News. That is the news I watch. I am sorry I can't be more specific but I had back surgery/spinal procedure done yesterday and I am still a bit foggy as to remembering things. Sorry. Just watch your choice of news channels, it will be on there.

13. heatedmonk

+294
    Calvinist
    Married
    My apologies if I sounded brusque. I hope you heal quickly and feel better and like your healthy self soon. God surround you with his healing.

I'll look around and see what I find on the net also. Thank you for giving me a place to start. I'll check Fox first. :)

14. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    deleted double post

15. zippy2

zippy2 Well-Known Member

+1,098
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you. And thank you for the blessings too.