I think mid rapture or pre raptuer will happen why?

O

Old Timer

The prophetic scriptures concerning Israel's deliverance are so abundantly clear that ignoring the truth can only result in men becoming wise in their own conceits.

And of course the rulers of the darkness of this world continue to deceive men into believing that the church of God is Israel.. so that they can spiritualize all end time events into the here and now.. or the now and not yet as some men prefer..:)

Although it's typically much simpler than that.. like..

and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
That's an event in the rapture. You asked me to give you a verse where Jesus spoke of the rapture. I gave you a whole parable.

During the rapture, the church get caught up to meet the Lord in heaven, get judged and receive our rewards, and partake in a big ole Jewish wedding feast.

Is that not what happens during the rapture?
As in the days of Noah and Lot, the marriage supper of the Lamb results in lots of bodies for the vultures to eat. Those who are left get to reign with Jesus in a glorious 1000 year reign of the Church. I pray that I am one of those "left behind."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

Jerico Miles

As in the days of Noah and Lot, the marriage supper of the Lamb results in lots of bodies for the vultures to eat. Those who are left get to reign with Jesus in a glorious 1000 year reign of the Church. I pray that I am one of those "left behind."

Hate to tell you but that won't happen as you stated in your other reply you said the great tribulation already happened at WWII. ^_^

Remember? It's post #61 on http://www.christianforums.com/t7819039-7/

Upvote 0