Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bold statement, I know. But hear me out.

I was standing in front of a crowd of maybe a couple hundred people, maybe less. I had dreads, a long beard, almost like King Ezekiel from The Walking Dead. I think some sort of disaster was coming, I don't know what exactly. But I told them to stack up food in the vans and fill the gas cans and put them in the cars only. And we did that and drove to this really big mountain and climbed up it and set up camp, crafted torches, put tents, etc.

Everything was normal until we heard stomping. LOUD stomping. I look behind me and a being almost as big as the mountain was walking towards us. It was glowing gold and its eyes were completely white. It bended down and stuck its giant hand out for me to get on. I did so and it SKYROCKETED to space. We landed on Mars(somehow I could breathe without a helmet) and I looked around and saw a whole civilization like that being. They all seemed almost my height in that environment, so I don't know why it was so big on Earth. On Mars, they were probably around 8 feet or 10 feet tall. Some crafting really complex sculptures, walking around, etc.

The being that I came with reached its hand out to the sky and pulled out a LITERAL STAR. I don't know how I didn't melt. It shrunk the star down into about the size of a football, and pushed it INTO my chest. I started glowing like them and my dreads turned gold, my beard turned gold, my clothes were clean and yellow and white, etc. I flew back to Earth by my own(I think because of what the star did to me) and went back to the camp where my people were. Everybody looked at me in awe, and kept touching me. Couple hours later, we're all eating dinner when these big snakes attacked us, maybe about 5 of them. I looked at them, and they started melting and smoking. Nobody was hurt except for them.

What could this mean? Could this be a prophecy from God? Could I be a liberator?

• Prayers
Reactions: Broken Fence

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟95,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I was standing in front of a crowd of maybe a couple hundred people, maybe less. I had dreads, a long beard, almost like King Ezekiel from The Walking Dead. I think some sort of disaster was coming, I don't know what exactly. But I told them to stack up food in the vans and fill the gas cans and put them in the cars only. And we did that and drove to this really big mountain and climbed up it and set up camp, crafted torches, put tents, etc.

Everything was normal until we heard stomping. LOUD stomping. I look behind me and a being almost as big as the mountain was walking towards us. It was glowing gold and its eyes were completely white. It bended down and stuck its giant hand out for me to get on. I did so and it SKYROCKETED to space. We landed on Mars(somehow I could breathe without a helmet) and I looked around and saw a whole civilization like that being. They all seemed almost my height in that environment, so I don't know why it was so big on Earth. On Mars, they were probably around 8 feet or 10 feet tall. Some crafting really complex sculptures, walking around, etc.

The being that I came with reached its hand out to the sky and pulled out a LITERAL STAR. I don't know how I didn't melt. It shrunk the star down into about the size of a football, and pushed it INTO my chest. I started glowing like them and my dreads turned gold, my beard turned gold, my clothes were clean and yellow and white, etc. I flew back to Earth by my own(I think because of what the star did to me) and went back to the camp where my people were. Everybody looked at me in awe, and kept touching me. Couple hours later, we're all eating dinner when these big snakes attacked us, maybe about 5 of them. I looked at them, and they started melting and smoking. Nobody was hurt except for them.

What could this mean? Could this be a prophecy from God? Could I be a liberator?
Sounds like you have been watching too much TV. It's NOT a prophecy from God!

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Lord Jesus is the Liberator. Every Christian is called to preach the gospel, which includes deliverance from sin, self, Satan and the world system.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I do not think its a prophecy, but its beautiful :) Well, maybe except of the snakes part.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
How did you make the leap between your experience and the reincarnation of Moses? I can’t imagine that without similar steps beforehand which led to this point.

There’s usually a progression of thought and acceptance taking place over time. What other experiences have you had that correlate to the one you’ve shared?

~Bella

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I had a nightmare last night. I don't know what it means. I need a Joseph to decode these for me.

It started like this. The sky was purplish-grey, something like this:
Everyone was screaming: Maybe a crowd of 30 or more. I didn't keep track. I had kids with me. I don't know if they were mine or not. Anyways, everyone was freaking out. I think a disaster was about to hit. Apparently, gas pumps gave out water instead of gas. I was yelling at everyone "Get the gas cans! Fill them and put them in the vans! Get all the food and put it in the vans!"

Everyone did that. We hopped in the vans. We drove along this very long strip of highway. All of the people followed me in their cars. We were headed to a mountain base.

The dream transitioned to me being in my old school.

My school hallways were white and blue. But it seemed like this was in the future, after some sort of natural disaster. The walls were now yellowish, chipped and cracked bricks. The floor was cracked, and covered in dirt. Some of the walls had holes in them. Inside was just pure darkness. Nothing like on this Earth at all. Just pure darkness and fear. I kept going. I headed to the end of the hallway. The end of the hallway changed to dark brown bricks. A yellow light dropped from the ceiling and what I saw was odd. It was a moose stuck in the wall. The moose was old and rotting. It stuck out its tongue, pointing left. I turned left and entered what looked like a mental hospital. Feces on the floor, the same yellow chipped walls, ceiling lights hanging down, etc. This was different. The patients were jumping around, running like crazy, and one person was in the corner banging their head against the wall until they bled. I started crying. Not because of the patients, but because my friend was strapped up in a straightjacket on a table. His mouth was duct-taped, and he looked like he was crying. I cried so bad. That was my best friend. How was he here?

There's more to the dream, but I think that's for another day.

Greetings, Boxman.

I noticed another one of your dreams, so I will post it here with this one. There are a few common elements that stand out.

First let me ask you a few questions: Tell me about your leadership abilities. Have you manifested leadership traits before? Also tell me about your walk with Christ. Where are you now, and what do you think your calling is?

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This part reminds me of a part written in revelation which will also happen.

"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them."

(Revelation 20:7-9)

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

You have a over active imagination.

Ask your self these questions.
Just what dd God tell me to do? Read in the Bible about Samuel, Solomon and Jonah, there dream s ere get clear

Why is God speaking t you, how dos it compare to wha the Bible says

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Overall, Mars is cold—its average global temperature is around -80 degrees Fahrenheit

Today, Mars is warmer than Earth. See how we compare.

Sol 514
May 7
High: 27° F
Low: -134° F
Sol 515
May 8
High: 24° F
Low: -137° F
Sol 516
May 9
High: 35° F
Low: -136° F
Sol 517
May 10
High: 34° F
Low: -135° F
Sol 518
May 11
High: 30° F
Low: -136° F
Sol 519
May 12
High: 31° F
Low: -134° F
Sol 520
May 13
High: 29° F
Low: -135° F

Pressure is around 700
Mars Weather | InSight Mission – NASA's InSight Mars Lander

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. it's a dream so there's no guarantee that it will happen.

2. While you are living your life normally, a person of great spiritual stature
A minister comes to speak to you to invite you to

3. skyrocketing refers to being catapulted- moved quickly and suddenly [in the dream it was Mars] but it refers to earthly origins, where that great man came from. Mars is synonymous with war, military elements. In the religious context, it refers to spiritual warfare.
A place of training where people go to

4. become spiritually great, ie, the height of the people that are there.

5. God told Abraham that He'd make his descendants as many as the stars in the sky, so when the dream person pulled a star out of the sky and put it in your chest.. it is a calling of God upon you.

6. After training you return home.. but soon after, you face at least five different attacks from the devil but when you give your attention to them, using your training of spiritual warfare, they are defeated before they could hurt anyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
5. God told Abraham that He'd make his descendants as many as the stars in the sky, so when the dream person pulled a star out of the sky and put it in your chest.. it is a calling of God upon you.

Dreams come in the morning

The star is the only part i could relate to in this dream. Christ is the rose of Sharon, the lily of the valley and the bright and morning star. The morning star can be related astronomically to Venus. Venus this year

In the previous dream i liked the part where the gas pumps gave out water. That also relates to God, Christ and the Holy spirit. john 4:7-15, 7:37-38, Rev 21:6, Rev 22:17. Jer 2:13, 17:13. Isa 44:3. Gen 1:1-2, Pet 3:5-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0