I think I figured out one, out of my many, "social issues"...

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How does one do that...? A lot of patience I bet... Compassion for another... What about "pity", some are highly offended by pity...?

God Bless!
Pity is one of those things that can go really bad, really fast. I stay away from pity, unless it's a clear issue, like homelessness or drug addiction or something that you know like 99% that it is true.

You get pity wrong and it's brutal.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The main problem is when I sense evil in general, and I seem to go back and forth sometimes between everything being evil, and not everything being evil...

But more specifically, is why I don't like "groups" or more than one on one interactions most of the time (if not preferred all of the time now)...

I don't join groups, I avoid them like the plague, here is why I think... One person is trying to look and be cool, for, and in front of, and to be seen that way by all of the others, one person is trying to be funny, for the same reasons, another, usually several others, are trying to dominate the group and or conversations with their big, loud mouths, and this is how, and when, and why, "pecking orders" get established, and "clicks" get established, and it all seems so very extremely "fake" and "phony" to me... None of them, I feel, are being "real", and I think it makes some people not ever be real, or fake or phony all their life sometimes... Or at the very least be fake and phony "around other people", all trying to impress one another... Anyway, I don't like it, I don't like it all and I don't feel that can ever be helped now, just the way I see it...

Even a friend of mine I had over, when we went to see one of my other friends in my building where I live, they were even doing it with each other, and I just wasn't saying much, mainly watching and observing, and much of the time, I just don't like what I see...

I spend a lot of time alone now, isolated, and I know that's not good, but I can't help all the hypocrisy I see all around me... I hate fake...

Not saying we should all be butt-heads either, to each other or anything... Cause all honesty and truth be told, most of the time, that is not being "real" either, and is very fake also...

I'm trying to figure out "who I really am" and "who we all really are", as a race, as a species, apart from all that "garbage"...

Fake is evil to me, and may be the source of all evil, IDK...?

God Bless!
I find this too with people. I think that once a person is willing to look deep inside themselves and are no longer scared of who they are or are willing to change and live for God in spirit and truth, when we open that door fully to truth ourselves, we want that same truth in our lives from all the people around us.

But many people are not willing to look that deep.

That search for truth and not fakeness, eventually causes us to want to surround ourselves with people who are truthful.

It is hard. Very hard.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I find this too with people. I think that once a person is willing to look deep inside themselves and are no longer scared of who they are or are willing to change and live for God in spirit and truth, when we open that door fully to truth ourselves, we want that same truth in our lives from all the people around us.

But many people are not willing to look that deep.

That search for truth and not fakeness, eventually causes us to want to surround ourselves with people who are truthful.

It is hard. Very hard.
Thank You!

God Bless!

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Pity is one of those things that can go really bad, really fast. I stay away from pity, unless it's a clear issue, like homelessness or drug addiction or something that you know like 99% that it is true.

You get pity wrong and it's brutal.
Yes, we shouldn't get pity wrong, very good point...

So we would have to have Empathy and Compassion also for and in others cases also, right...?

But it's hard to tell the difference sometimes, at least for me...?

Anyone else have that problem...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

DeeR.

Counselor by trade Christian by life.
Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The main problem is when I sense evil in general, and I seem to go back and forth sometimes between everything being evil, and not everything being evil...

But more specifically, is why I don't like "groups" or more than one on one interactions most of the time (if not preferred all of the time now)...

Fake is evil to me, and may be the source of all evil, IDK...?

God Bless!

Just remember as we are told, Do not forsake the assembly or shun the assembly because we are not happy that there are wrong opinions or beliefs or even sins there. We are called to be light and Love and to shine that light. We are here for the love of God and others and should not place ourselves above such things or people or assembly. He tells us how to handle sinful behavior and speech, in Love. We must follow His way and not any other. We are all being renewed from all our false beliefs and selfish ways. Others need what you have to offer and to limit how many have that is to limit Him. Remember, he met individuals as well as groups and He is our way and we are his body and like Him in all things. :) GBY friend

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Just remember as we are told, Do not forsake the assembly or shun the assembly because we are not happy that there are wrong opinions or beliefs or even sins there. We are called to be light and Love and to shine that light. We are here for the love of God and others and should not place ourselves above such things or people or assembly. He tells us how to handle sinful behavior and speech, in Love. We must follow His way and not any other. We are all being renewed from all our false beliefs and selfish ways. Others need what you have to offer and to limit how many have that is to limit Him. Remember, he met individuals as well as groups and He is our way and we are his body and like Him in all things. :) GBY friend
Thank You for your very good and kind words and words of encouragement, and also some very good posts, I appreciate it...

But, It's not just that, and I don't think I am "above" "any of it" (or anything) in any way, but it's not just that or this, it's with what my mind does with my disability also sometimes...?

Doesn't matter what it is, it can be people speaking and talking, or the radio/T.V. whatever, any voices at all, (and sometimes even noises as well), (when the fear comes from what my mind does with voices)... I call it "projecting", but IDK if that is the right term...? With those voices and presences I can be hearing them and thinking they are me or as if what they are saying is me, or what I am saying to myself in that moment, with one thing with one a person or thing (media), and/or it will be one thing with one person or thing or voice in one instance, and then jump to another in another instance or moment, and I can't seem to stop it from happening sometimes, sometimes a lot of the time... It' crazy to say the least, as if I am them for a moment or instant,in one moment or instant, but/and/then jumping around, and it's very scary some of the things you say to yourself in that way sometimes, disturbing even sometimes or at other times...

Anyway, maybe I hate the media, cause while I was having these problems and didn't know what was going on yet, I was forced or had to watch the media a lot, and be around people talking all the time, voices noises or things when I maybe shouldn't have been or didn't want to and maybe shouldn't have been, and I didn't know what was wrong...? But maybe I hate the media now, and made the kind of comments I made about basic social order(s) and structures, because I feel left out or something, IDK...? I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that one out...

If that is the reason, I apologize...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

DeeR.

Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank You for your very good and kind words and words of encouragement, and also some very good posts, I appreciate it...

God Bless!
No offense at all meant. You claim things my friend as though the are yours that were not given to you by God saying "my disability" but what God has given you 'You who are in Jesus the Christ have no condemnation' and what He tell you to do, do not lean on feelings thoughts experiences or understanding, but in all things lean on His Word and truth. If you are unsure do not side with feelings thoughts experiences or understanding but with what He says. If you do not see it all yet, God knows if you are disobedient or just following sincerely. He tells us to not live by fear and that requires going or doing what He says in spite of our feelings thoughts experiences or understanding to the contrary. If we feel or think afraid (or wanting to avoid an assembly let it be based on the assembly refusing to stop clear sins, rather than on debatable areas, then seek Him to find a place to obey His word and assemble)but just do it. If he said to do it, it must mean He has a way to do it and a place as well.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

But, It's not just that, and I don't think I am "above" "any of it" (or anything) in any way, but it's not just that or this, it's with what my mind does with my disability also sometimes...?

Doesn't matter what it is, it can be people speaking and talking, or the radio/T.V. whatever, any voices at all, (and sometimes even noises as well), (when the fear comes from what my mind does with voices)... I call it "projecting", but IDK if that is the right term...? With those voices and presences I can be hearing them and thinking they are me or as if what they are saying is me, or what I am saying to myself in that moment, with one thing with one a person or thing (media), and/or it will be one thing with one person or thing or voice in one instance, and then jump to another in another instance or moment, and I can't seem to stop it from happening sometimes, sometimes a lot of the time... It' crazy to say the least, as if I am them for a moment or instant,in one moment or instant, but/and/then jumping around, and it's very scary some of the things you say to yourself in that way sometimes, disturbing even sometimes or at other times...

Anyway, maybe I hate the media, cause while I was having these problems and didn't know what was going on yet, I was forced or had to watch the media a lot, and be around people talking all the time, voices noises or things when I maybe shouldn't have been or didn't want to and maybe shouldn't have been, and I didn't know what was wrong...? But maybe I hate the media now, and made the kind of comments I made about basic social order(s) and structures, because I feel left out or something, IDK...? I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that one out...

If that is the reason, I apologize...

God Bless!
I don't know if it's hurling accusations or asking questions...? Statements can sometimes be questions, can't they...?

Anyway, I don't think many of you know how amazing it is it is that I am still functioning and alive and breathing...

All I really want, or one of the things I really want, is: Just to show you that I can still "contribute" is all... I think it gives me a sense of meaning and purpose... That even someone like me could still be effective and effect/affect things, that's all... Hopefully to inspire some of the rest of you, if possible...

Beyond that I really don't need or want much, (or very little) (now)...
I don't desire wealth, riches, money, power, rulership, authority, position, whatever, I think for none of those things for myself now...

Not because i'm any better than anyone else, but maybe it's just because I don't think or don't know if I could handle it maybe...? Or that it's just "not for me", right now, I like what I have and what I've got right now, and am also very thankful don't get me wrong, and I am not gonna say I don't need anything or nothing at all, but...

Anyhow,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No offense at all meant. You claim things my friend as though the are yours that were not given to you by God saying "my disability" but what God has given you 'You who are in Jesus the Christ have no condemnation' and what He tell you to do, do not lean on feelings thoughts experiences or understanding, but in all things lean on His Word and truth. If you are unsure do not side with feelings thoughts experiences or understanding but with what He says. If you do not see it all yet, God knows if you are disobedient or just following sincerely. He tells us to not live by fear and that requires going or doing what He says in spite of our feelings thoughts experiences or understanding to the contrary. If we feel or think afraid (or wanting to avoid an assembly let it be based on the assembly refusing to stop clear sins, rather than on debatable areas, then seek Him to find a place to obey His word and assemble)but just do it. If he said to do it, it must mean He has a way to do it and a place as well.
Thank You, and I am going to find a Church to belong to soon, I promise...

I would really like to do some Bible study with some (actual) people...

God Bless You!

Reactions: DeeR.
Upvote 0

DeeR.

Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No offense at all meant. You claim things my friend as though the are yours that were not given to you by God saying "my disability" but what God has given you 'You who are in Jesus the Christ have no condemnation' and what He tell you to do....

First agree with God and speak think claim and live by only that which He says about you and what you are to do and be. that is the beginning ... as it is written How can two walk together if they do not agree?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeeR.

Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank You, and I am going to find a Church to belong to soon, I promise...

I would really like to do some Bible study with some (actual) people...

God Bless You!
That is a good start as is

First agree with God and speak think claim and live by ONLY that which He says about you and what you are to do and be, nothing else (do not add or take away) that is the beginning ... as it is written How can two walk together if they do not agree?

Upvote 0

DeeR.

Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
@DeeR. Are you kinda saying I have to figure out who I am (or where I fit and/or belong) and stand on it/that when I do...?

Or something like that...?

God Bless!
I am saying that we must see ourselves speak of ourselves and define ourselves by what God says and not by our own or others understanding, experiences, opinions etc.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am saying that we must see ourselves speak of ourselves and define ourselves by what God says and not by our own or others understanding, experiences, opinions etc.
I did mean figure out who I am from God or who God says I am or that we are, sorry I didn't specify that...

God Bless!

Reactions: DeeR.
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

So we would have to have Empathy and Compassion also for and in others cases also, right...?

God Bless!
I think empathy and compassion are more like you can put yourself in someone else’s shoes and understand their pain or struggle or situation.

Pity is more about feeling sorry for someone that you maybe can’t relate to as much or empathize with but their struggle or situation is so bad that you feel sorry for them. I usually feel pity more in non hopeful situations and empathy when I can see them battling the struggle and moving through it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
@DeeR. Are you kinda saying I have to figure out who I am (or where I fit and/or belong) and stand on it/that when I do...?

Or something like that...?

God Bless!
I think in Christ we are continuing to figure ourselves out in the sense that spiritually we are usually growing.

So, I would expect that. Myself

Upvote 0

DeeR.

Nov 16, 2018
Tampa
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

God Bless!
God wants us to have true love for others and share in others sorrows. We are to sincerely have the heart of God in all things. That is what we pray and strive for. Since we share one heart and one mind surrendered and united with Him we are to be like minded and of the same Spirit. We must become sensitive to the Holy Spirit and that requires sanctification or being set apart to Him in all we are and do, think and believe.

Upvote 0