I Think I Almost Died, But You People Were Heard And My Life Was Spared. Thank You!

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
On May 17Th at 10:09 AM I signed off CF for the day. At that very second I got a severe chest pain that would not let up. It was very severe similar to what I have experienced before with blood clots traveling to my lungs . If anyone does not know a pulmonary embolism is usually fatal and I know God saved me from a double one of these years ago. I was sure that this was going on this past Saturday morning. I was very concerned and I blessed myself in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and got down on the floor.

I summoned help from someone here and sat with them and they asked if they should call 911. I knew they should but frankly I did not want to go to the hospital. I sat quietly with them and prayed to myself and the pain subsided enough to be tolerable in about 90 minutes.

The pain continued until Tuesday morning. I spent the best part of those days between Saturday and Tuesday just laying still and asking God to heal me and I forced myself to drift in and out of sleep only getting up to go to the bathroom and wash. It was nerve racking. The more time that went by the more I knew I should go and get checked and on Monday night I decided to go to the Doctors office Tuesday morning.

I don't remember all that I was dreaming on Monday night but I know there was a battle of some kind underway. I don't understand it but even some of what I dreamed involved discussion of the matter much like is done here in a moderation report. It was really unbelievable. It was like my life was being discussed and decided. Wild huh?

I don't remember exactly what was being said but I sensed some matters were not good and in a strange twist I think God let it all go and forgave me what ever it was that was being discussed and the matter was closed and locked at the very moment I woke up Tuesday morning. Upon waking I realized that the severity of my pain had diminished 90 percent.

I still went to the Doctor for an emergency Scan and it came up negative of anything that could have caused the pain. I even had a cardiogram and it too was OK. There is no explanation of what the attack could have been by the Doctors but the evidence of some kind of stress was evident in my blood pressure which slowly returned to normal. Ten hours of medical test and examination still disclose nothing but I am still only slightly soar as if I had been in a fight or something. Now 99 percent of all discomfort has gone.

I can only draw one conclusion, I was saved again. For what I do not know. Why did God show mercy? I do not know. All I know is He did and I am here to pray again. I believe it was your prayers for me and my Mother that saved me this weekend.

I just wanted to say thank you...

Sun
:hug:

Reactions: Tarika

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Sun, what an ordeal! I join you in praise to our loving Father for being with you and bringing you thru unharmed. THANK YOU LORD for showing mercy and love. Please bless my dear brother with good health and joy in his heart. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!! :hug::hug:Don't you hesitate to get help mister, else i'll have to hunt you down and beat you! ;):)

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Oh Sun, what an ordeal! I join you in praise to our loving Father for being with you and bringing you thru unharmed. THANK YOU LORD for showing mercy and love. Please bless my dear brother with good health and joy in his heart. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!! :hug::hug:Don't you hesitate to get help mister, else i'll have to hunt you down and beat you! ;):)

I second this fine post Sun! You'll have two ladies after ya . . . hunting you down and dragging you to the doctor! Praise God is right:clap::bow:! I am so glad you are ok Sun!!! :hug:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

i second this fine post Sun! Glory be to God for saving our wonderful brother in Christ from this :bow::clap:Glad you are ok Sun :hug:

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh wow, what an ordeal to go through. I praise God you are okay and glad the tests are coming back normal.

I didn't come to Christ till I was 33 years old.

When I was a child, my brother killed my pet in a way I won't describe but very bad.

Mom wasn't home, she worked. And doubt she really said or did much when did get home, tho don't recall. Im sure she didn't know what to do about what my brother did. He was back then termed emotionally disturbed and was violent, even as a tot. I was about 7 years old.

In bed sleeping after that, I would feel things on the bed, such as pressure as if something walking on the bed. It was terrifying, I was wide awake and there was something going on in my bed, no doubt about it.

Dont recall how many nights this occurred, but I would feel myself turn into a rock..i called it feeling like a rock. My hands especially, felt like rocks, later I see these are symptoms of emotional or mental illness.

When I came to Christ, now 20 years ago, and thought of this, I believe what was occuring in those episodes in bed was demonic and angelic beings fighting over me.

Is as I said very vague now, but was more than just the feeling something on the bed, perhaps I even felt the battle, much pressure on the bed as if others there.

And of course God won!

And may well have been a battle for your life as well, and God intervened and rescued you.

Awesome!

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
On May 17Th at 10:09 AM I signed off CF for the day. At that very second I got a severe chest pain that would not let up. It was very severe similar to what I have experienced before with blood clots traveling to my lungs . If anyone does not know a pulmonary embolism is usually fatal and I know God saved me from a double one of these years ago. I was sure that this was going on this past Saturday morning. I was very concerned and I blessed myself in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and got down on the floor.

I summoned help from someone here and sat with them and they asked if they should call 911. I knew they should but frankly I did not want to go to the hospital. I sat quietly with them and prayed to myself and the pain subsided enough to be tolerable in about 90 minutes.

The pain continued until Tuesday morning. I spent the best part of those days between Saturday and Tuesday just laying still and asking God to heal me and I forced myself to drift in and out of sleep only getting up to go to the bathroom and wash. It was nerve racking. The more time that went by the more I knew I should go and get checked and on Monday night I decided to go to the Doctors office Tuesday morning.

I don't remember all that I was dreaming on Monday night but I know there was a battle of some kind underway. I don't understand it but even some of what I dreamed involved discussion of the matter much like is done here in a moderation report. It was really unbelievable. It was like my life was being discussed and decided. Wild huh?

I don't remember exactly what was being said but I sensed some matters were not good and in a strange twist I think God let it all go and forgave me what ever it was that was being discussed and the matter was closed and locked at the very moment I woke up Tuesday morning. Upon waking I realized that the severity of my pain had diminished 90 percent.

I still went to the Doctor for an emergency Scan and it came up negative of anything that could have caused the pain. I even had a cardiogram and it too was OK. There is no explanation of what the attack could have been by the Doctors but the evidence of some kind of stress was evident in my blood pressure which slowly returned to normal. Ten hours of medical test and examination still disclose nothing but I am still only slightly soar as if I had been in a fight or something. Now 99 percent of all discomfort has gone.

I can only draw one conclusion, I was saved again. For what I do not know. Why did God show mercy? I do not know. All I know is He did and I am here to pray again. I believe it was your prayers for me and my Mother that saved me this weekend.

I just wanted to say thank you...

Sun
:hug:
:hug::hug::hug: WOW , thanks for letting us know about this.
praise the Lord!!!! and another WOW !!! that is about all I can say right now ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

buttercup2000

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
Nov 25, 2007
New York City
✟39,326.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Dear Sun, so grateful that all is well with your health! Take good care or you will have 3 ladies getting you to the doctor.

Not simply our prayers, but your own beautiful faithful spirit made the difference here. You have prayed for all of us so many times and sent kind words when they were needed. You make a wonderful difference in people's lives! Continuing prayers for you, my friend. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.