Not open for further replies.

Affinity

Dec 11, 2004
TX
✟613.00
Faith
Christian
yeshuasavedme said:
It's been a busy day and I haven't looked up my posts to repost them for you -but till I do;

Israel is a wife of God; sons of God; sons and daughters of God; a woman, a he.

The Church is the bride of Christ; sons of God, sons and daughters of God; the male child that will rule all nations -as co-heirs in the firstborn- that is caught up to the throne and comes to the Ancient of Days to receive the kingdom from Him that He has received -by His ransom of it.

The Holy Spirit never departed this earth when Adam died, and Adam was from that moment a defiled, cut off being and not 'son of God'.
The Presence of the glory of the unseen One did depart from Adam the day he died the first death of separation.
The Presence of glory did not return to earth to dwell from the time Adam died as son until He came to dwell with the 'children of Israel when they came out of Egypt; from that moment they were called 'my sons..." -adopted but not regenerated with the Presence dwelling in their spirit -for the atonement had to be done that would cleanse the being of Adam's persons from the defilement; but the glory dwelt with them as a sign of Him who would be in them.
The Holy Spirit will not depart from this earth when the Church, in whom the glory of His Presence dwells in a down payment of the fullness to come when we receive our adoption bodies, is 'laqach'. The Presence of His glory that was received on Pentecost will depart with the Church -pre trib.

The Church is the man child that will be caught up to the throne and the Holy Spirit will remain on earth, the same as He remained from the fall to the adoption of Israel when they were delivered from the slavery to Egypt -as a sign of the delivrance of all who become His children by the Passover Lamb's blood applied in faith to the door posts of their hearts.

Scriptures, later-

The Church is the man child?!.........lol. Occasionally, I find myself being lured into one of these types of discussion, you know, the kind that would ultimately force me to disregard 90% of what I've learned and tested about a particular subject, in this instance just basic observation and interpretation, in order to still deem it productive to continue the debate at all. In this case, for the sake of those some-odd number of brain cells that might be burned up, lest I continue, I have chosen to decline.

Agreeing to disagree,
Affinity

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Affinity said:
The Church is the man child?!.........lol. Occasionally, I find myself being lured into one of these types of discussion, you know, the kind that would ultimately force me to disregard 90% of what I've learned and tested about a particular subject, in this instance just basic observation and interpretation, in order to still deem it productive to continue the debate at all. In this case, for the sake of those some-odd number of brain cells that might be burned up, lest I continue, I have chosen to decline.

Agreeing to disagree,
Affinity
For the sake of others, I continue-

'That's just what the Scripture says' -
'I report, you decide'

The nation of Israel is the man, the woman, the wife, the sons, the daughters, the brethren of the LORD -I wonder if you know the Word teaches that?

The Church is the woman, the man, (the man 'child' is a grown man, BTW) the bride of the LORD (the flesh and bone of the New Man -in the regeneration) the sons of God, the sons and daughters of God, the one like the Son of Man who receives the rule of the kingdom from the Ancient of Days -the LORD Jesus Christ on His throne as a glorified human giving the kingdom to the saints of the Most High, the brethren of the LORD Jesus: so you don't know the Word teaches that?:scratch:

The caught up =raptured =harpazo, man child is 'the Church', for the LORD Jesus was not 'laqach' but ascended and sits on the throne. The man child, an adult, was 'harpazo' to the throne -and look at him in Daniel:

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was 'caught up' =harpazo ='laqach' unto God, and [to] his throne.
Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.
Dan 7:16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. ...
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
The saints are the one like the Son of Man -given the kingdom -from the firstborn, Whose it is by Ransom and anointing.
The Father is not seen, never been seen, and shall never be seen; the Ancient of Days is the LORD Jesus Christ; the one like the Son of Man is the Man Child -the Church, who is given rule to rule as 'firstborn, in Him; which pertains to the adoption in Israel, the New Man, as Adam is dead and is not son of God -He came to redeem and restore the kingdom rule and the lost sons.

-Is this a 'he' in the passage below, and is 'he' the individual members of the Church of the LORD?
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Is the Church a 'he' in this passage, below?
1Jo 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

are sons of God 'he'?
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be 'caught up' =harpazo ='laqach' of the way.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was 'caught up' =harpazo ='laqach' unto God, and [to] his throne.

I would point out that Adam, made male and female and named Adam, was made one spirit, for the multiplying of 'sons of God' -we are not sons of God in Adam, since the fall of our first father; but in the adoption, in the Israel of God, we are sons of God; and that is 'he' the man child.
Malachi 2:15; Genesis 5:2

I would also point out that the fruit of the earth that the Father seeks is 'sons', which He did not get after the fall of our first father from sonship; and the New Man, the only begotten Son of God, came to bring the many 'sons' to glory by the cleansing of our being and the adoption in Him -

Mal 2:15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed [=sons of God]. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
Hbr 2:10 For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

And for you who think the Church is not the 'he' who restrains the final man of sin's revelation; how many times is the Church -or individual Believers- called the 'sons of God' or 'son of God', and how many times is the Church the bride of Christ -or a woman or a she?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.