I suppose the "prophets" were wrong...

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
The Biden administration is now in place and all the vaccos who proclaimed their dreams and prophetic visions that Trump would remain in office has been proven wrong. Oh well, best of luck President Biden! Be a gracious winner now.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Biden administration is now in place and all the vaccos who proclaimed their dreams and prophetic visions that Trump would remain in office has been proven wrong. Oh well, best of luck President Biden! Be a gracious winner now.
These so-called prophets do a lot of damage to Christianity imo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm not really sure what a vacco is but those definitely weren't prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
New King James Version

20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not really sure what a vacco is but those definitely weren't prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
New King James Version

20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
I

I don't follow end times prophecies

I do follow personal prophecies, words of knowledge for the edification of the church but not the end times stuff as I believe bible sufficient

And US not any different from rest of the world biblically

Israel , syria, iran, Russia etc they are mentioned. Maybe the EU

Watch Israel to discern the Times we are in

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

My cousin who is a whackadoodle leftist posted something on her Facebook account congratulating the new president.

I posted one word. "Resist" She was not happy. lol

Mind she spent the past 4 years attacking President trump. ha ha ha ha

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That kid I posted about is still holding out. lol

Maybe I am a vaccos like in the OP also because I am still holding out. What seems impossible to man is possible with God

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I kind of feel bad he looks a little distraught and is young. Hopefully it is lesson learned. He is not Ezekiel .

Yeah, when the ship has sailed, it has sailed. No reason to remain at the dock when you barely can see it in the horizont. Its a shame that Trump lost, but what to do?
I'm not even an american, but Trumps rethroic have made significant changes in the european discourse and the liberal taken-for-granted way og seeing things. Both of our continents wouldve gained so much if he remained in office.

There has even been discussions to restrict our abortion laws in both Norway aswell as Denmark. This is partly due to some sort of Trump effect. You know, where the US goes Europe quickly follows.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I kind of feel bad he looks a little distraught and is young. Hopefully it is lesson learned. He is not Ezekiel .
People are too quick to jump on YouTube and spout all sorts of nonsense. Makes me think they are practicing some type of Word of Faith or name it and claim it belief. Trying to speak it into truth. It’s a false doctrine and it takes many down with it. Unfortunate on so many levels.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
People are too quick to jump on YouTube and spout all sorts of nonsense. Makes me think they are practicing some type of Word of Faith or name it and claim it belief. Trying to speak it into truth. It’s a false doctrine and it takes many down with it. Unfortunate on so many levels.

The sad thing is that so many follow these types. It is easy to see that many will be deceived.

I am going to pass or wait for this:

So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah, when the ship has sailed, it has sailed. No reason to remain at the dock when you barely can see it in the horizont. Its a shame that Trump lost, but what to do?
I'm not even an american, but Trumps rethroic have made significant changes in the european discourse and the liberal taken-for-granted way og seeing things. Both of our continents wouldve gained so much if he remained in office.

There has even been discussions to restrict our abortion laws in both Norway aswell as Denmark. This is partly due to some sort of Trump effect. You know, where the US goes Europe quickly follows.

It is good to know that some of the Trump doctrine had a positive effect. But for now we need to face what is before us and follow Christ. Tough times lay ahead.

Upvote 0