seattle
✟21,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just thought I should share this testimony so i could bless someone. when i was in college i went through a lot of persecution and dealing with people who were rude to me or jealous for whatever reason, so i felt alone and like i didnt fit in. during the summer time i stayed on campus by myself and i decided to dedicate my life to jesus whole heartedly. because of this, i lost a lot of friendships since i was a hardcore party person before that. i didnt have a job so i just stayed in my apartment dorm room all day watching sermons on youtube and reading the bible. i fell asleep one night after reading in psalms in one of the chapters talking about how the lord is our shield and he guards us. i woke up in the middle of the night to see the most beautiful, glowing figure standing at the foot of my bed. it was jesus. he was tall with curly hair. he had a wide smile and loving eyes. he was made of fibers of light, nothing like ive ever seen before. he was emenating all of the fruits of the spirit. love, joy, peace, everything. i even talk about it more in depth on my youtube channel (artoniquenelson) i havent been the same since! god bless

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just thought I should share this testimony so i could bless someone. when i was in college i went through a lot of persecution and dealing with people who were rude to me or jealous for whatever reason, so i felt alone and like i didnt fit in. during the summer time i stayed on campus by myself and i decided to dedicate my life to jesus whole heartedly. because of this, i lost a lot of friendships since i was a hardcore party person before that. i didnt have a job so i just stayed in my apartment dorm room all day watching sermons on youtube and reading the bible. i fell asleep one night after reading in psalms in one of the chapters talking about how the lord is our shield and he guards us. i woke up in the middle of the night to see the most beautiful, glowing figure standing at the foot of my bed. it was jesus. he was tall with curly hair. he had a wide smile and loving eyes. he was made of fibers of light, nothing like ive ever seen before. he was emenating all of the fruits of the spirit. love, joy, peace, everything. i even talk about it more in depth on my youtube channel (artoniquenelson) i havent been the same since! god bless
That is beautiful :)! Welcome to Christian Forums :)

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I had a similar experience with heavenly father and heavenly mother, fruits of the spirits. I love hearing these testimonies. Thanks and welcome :)

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
i didnt have a job so i just stayed in my apartment dorm room all day watching sermons on youtube and reading the bible.

You are still young and there are many job vacations in newspaper that can make you stand on your own foot, may Jesus bless and open the way for job ! Amen.

Upvote 0

Thomas1987

Feb 4, 2018
Ivano-Frankivsk
✟10,352.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you saw his face you would be dead , but you had nice dream from God so good for you.

Also Jesus did not have long hair sorry to burst your bubble but these images on google are man made , if you read Scriptures it would be very bad for Jew to have long hair and since Jesus came to fullfill the Law he could not have long hairs , moreover we read in OT that his beard would be ripped apart so he most likelly has scars all over his body to this day .

Jesus was carpender , for 25+ years he was carrying wood and making all stuff from this so he looked most likelly like woodcutter with strong arms and legs not femine like on google pics .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums