I saw God's spirit in the sky - an eagle made of cloud!

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About ten years ago from my second floor apartment I looked out my living room window and witnessed cloud in the shape of a giant eagle. The eagles wings were outstretched as though about to grab something out the air or land someplace. The detail was mesmerising as though the eagle was literally sculpted out of the cloud and the light spread across the eagle was like the spectrum of light displaying in places the colours of the rainbow. The eagle cloud was about 100 meters above ground and 30 meters in width and height. The eagle cloud hung stationary in the air. At first glance I was in shock and just stood and stared for about 5 seconds but then quickly I ran downstairs to call my neighbour to see the cloud as well. He rushed upstairs with me and when we looked out the window it was still there but suddenly dissipated within a few seconds. I often wonder why I was so lucky to have witnessed this cloud? I have read up on reference made to the eagle throughout the Old Testament but still wonder why God has let me see yet another miraculous sign. I have seen about 9 other miraculous signs approximately over the last 19 years. When I saw the eagle cloud it was during a challenging time in my life and soon after my life has since blossomed. I have always had faith and know how at times life can be difficult and having seen these wonderful things my faith grows ever stronger and I have become a 'Jesus freak' I am proud to say. Seeing miraculous signs has made my faith stronger and made me do more for God I.e. deeds - putting faith into action for others and spreading the truth of the gospel. I wonder why I was so lucky to witness this cloud? Any thoughts on the above is most welcome. Thank you and God bless you always.

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, yes about 20 years ago. I'm 44 now but when I was younger I abused alcohol... when I was 25 I knelt down and prayed asking God to make me sober. He did, by God's grace three months later I quit alcohol and I have been sober for 20 years now!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

this thread has been moved
from
Introduce Yourself
to
Spiritual Gifts
for a better fit and responses; and also because IY is for short greetings.
Hat off.

Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
About ten years ago from my second floor apartment I looked out my living room window and witnessed cloud in the shape of a giant eagle. The eagles wings were outstretched as though about to grab something out the air or land someplace. The detail was mesmerising as though the eagle was literally sculpted out of the cloud and the light spread across the eagle was like the spectrum of light displaying in places the colours of the rainbow. The eagle cloud was about 100 meters above ground and 30 meters in width and height. The eagle cloud hung stationary in the air. At first glance I was in shock and just stood and stared for about 5 seconds but then quickly I ran downstairs to call my neighbour to see the cloud as well. He rushed upstairs with me and when we looked out the window it was still there but suddenly dissipated within a few seconds. I often wonder why I was so lucky to have witnessed this cloud? I have read up on reference made to the eagle throughout the Old Testament but still wonder why God has let me see yet another miraculous sign. I have seen about 9 other miraculous signs approximately over the last 19 years. When I saw the eagle cloud it was during a challenging time in my life and soon after my life has since blossomed. I have always had faith and know how at times life can be difficult and having seen these wonderful things my faith grows ever stronger and I have become a 'Jesus freak' I am proud to say. Seeing miraculous signs has made my faith stronger and made me do more for God I.e. deeds - putting faith into action for others and spreading the truth of the gospel. I wonder why I was so lucky to witness this cloud? Any thoughts on the above is most welcome. Thank you and God bless you always.

That's a very powerful sign!

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Amen brother,

I cannot put into words how to describe it in a way that gives justice to just how majestic the cloud eagle was.

God is amazing!...

I believe it represents major strength and protection in His Presence!

*For a mission.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe it represents major strength and protection in His Presence!

*For a mission.

Yep, this was ten years ago and several missions later I can say I've been privileged to enjoy the ride, observing His grace and wisdom, in all that has happened.

I believe God has drawn me close to his side.

Also very noteworthy is when in around 2003 I was walking home and I felt an immense sense of strength as though I was literally a walking mountain. Soooooo strong. I was in the spirit for about ten seconds and half way through feeling this incredible strength I looked to my left and a meter from me was a dust whirlwind about a meter wide. It followed me for a few seconds and then dissipated.

It was as if I was being blessed for at that time I had been reading the bible from beginning to end. I had at times asked God to show me miraculous signs and wonders.

I have given my life to Christ and look forward to a wonderful and loving future. I am his servant. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
that is wonderful. it definitely sounds like a sign from God. i wish i could have seen it.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
that is wonderful. it definitely sounds like a sign from God. i wish i could have seen it.

Hi miggles,

Yes, it was truly amazing. Majestic. I could not do justice by describing in words the cloud I witnessed. I believe I saw God's spirit in the sky.

God bless...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums