south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok so I've seen the yt videos about this, but didn't know if the person making the video was using photoshop or something. So I was on the fence. But was watching Fox news and saw a " guest" who had slits on their eye where the pupils should be. It was plain as day. However, the Fox news host did not have slits for pupils.I think the high definition cameras are capturing the demonic possession of people right on camera and the eyes reveal it. I saw it for myself. Next time you watch news on a high definition camera look at their eyes. The eys are the window of the soul. The damned are the talking heads we see on our tel- lie- vison shows.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is no Biblical reason to believe that the shape of a person's pupil indicates or does not indicate demon possession. Furthermore, without a screenshot, I have no way of actually knowing that such a person even appeared.

• Agree
Reactions: Theodoric
Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no Biblical reason to believe that the shape of a person's pupil indicates or does not indicate demon possession. Furthermore, without a screenshot, I have no way of actually knowing that such a person even appeared.
Just sharing what I saw. Take it or leave it. Whatever it was was not normal and very very odd.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok so I've seen the yt videos about this, but didn't know if the person making the video was using photoshop or something. So I was on the fence. But was watching Fox news and saw a " guest" who had slits on their eye where the pupils should be. It was plain as day. However, the Fox news host did not have slits for pupils.I think the high definition cameras are capturing the demonic possession of people right on camera and the eyes reveal it. I saw it for myself. Next time you watch news on a high definition camera look at their eyes. The eys are the window of the soul. The damned are the talking heads we see on our tel- lie- vison shows.
Mel Gibson changed the colour of jim who played jesus eyes, just so he looked more Jewish.
Not saying you wrong .

Upvote 0

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
However, the Fox news host did not have slits for pupils.

Pretty sure that would have had a major impact during his job interview. Even Fox News has some standards...

• Haha
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have been speaking with someone,and their eyes go to a serpent like form.
I have studied this for a long time,and it appears when they are displeased with what you are saying.
The reason could be a easy explanation ,or it could be more.
I simply do not know.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The slit pupil effect is easily done with contact lenses. The movie industry has been doing that and other effects with the eyes for decades.
It was a Fox news show. Not special effects.Not contact lens( in this case). There was a split screen. Fox host: normal eyes. Guest: slit pupils. Bizarre to say the least.Interestingly, many celebrities have the weird slit eyes too that seem to change in mid conversation- If it was contacts, they would stay the same shape the whole time. But the slit eyes change shape at various times. Round pupil, then slit pupil. Really weird.

Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been speaking with someone,and their eyes go to a serpent like form.
I have studied this for a long time,and it appears when they are displeased with what you are saying.
The reason could be a easy explanation ,or it could be more.
I simply do not know.
Never seen it in real life. Only on tv and film ...... sometimes.( those high definition cameras seem to capture this) But that would be freaky to see it in real life.

Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty sure that would have had a major impact during his job interview. Even Fox News has some standards...
That particular news host was prolly unaware of it. Maybe if they went back and watched the interview again.......?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More weirdness....... I've seen some well known "christian" evangelists with this " slit eye" phenomenon. Again the slits were not stationary but went back and forth. What to say....
Your gonna soarse us though right?

Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟19,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those willing to do a little research on the internet there is a perfectly natural explanation for the "slit eye" effect. Instead we have people all too willing to go for demons and/or magic.
I personally have already done the research into this because what I saw was so ....... bizarre.
This is not the same thing. As I said before, these slits were not " stationary" they went back and forth between "normal" pupil one second and " slit" pupil another second.
People who have a physical condition where their eyes are slits all the time is a different thing altogether.And those people could just be born with this defect.That's not what I'm talking about. Anyway, here's an interesting article:
http://revelationnow.net/2014/08/17/slit-eyes-and-spiritual-invasion/

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those willing to do a little research on the internet there is a perfectly natural explanation for the "slit eye" effect. Instead we have people all too willing to go for demons and/or magic.
Any chance of a clue? You post is as much use as an ash tey on a moter bike.

Upvote 0