I really need the prayers

lovingfriendalways

Dec 20, 2006
✟7,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm asking for Prayers because I'm having problems in real life i'm trying my best to keep the house clean and everything to make my hubby proud of me but seem like i'm not doing a good job on it and sometime i just wanna cry and he doesn't realize how hard it is when you have 1 year old who like to take stuff out and tares up everything if i spell it right.

but i'm asking to keep me in prayer to do a better job cleaning the house
that why i haven't been on much

and also keep my hubby in prayer he going to get back surgery since he hurt his back from digging when he was working at a plumbing place. long story so just keep him in prayers thanks

love
lovingfriendalways aka candy:crossrc:

QUALITYWOMAN

Dec 16, 2007
ONTARIO
✟16,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm asking for Prayers because I'm having problems in real life i'm trying my best to keep the house clean and everything to make my hubby proud of me but seem like i'm not doing a good job on it and sometime i just wanna cry and he doesn't realize how hard it is when you have 1 year old who like to take stuff out and tares up everything if i spell it right.

and also keep my hubby in prayer he going to get back surgery since he hurt his back from digging when he was working at a plumbing place. long story so just keep him in prayers thanks

love
GOD BLESS YOU. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. DOES YOUR HUSBAND HELP YOU WITH THE HOUSE WORK? IF NOT HE SHOULD START.:prayer:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

love
Lord Jesus please help Candy with all these problems. Please help her husband and bless her home. Lord watch over her and keep her in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Help candy to be calm and do what she can to make the home warm and loving as well as pleasant

Please help her with caring for her 1yrold who like to tare things up. Isnt it tear?

Okay, well , help this hubby with this back injury and help him get the surgery he needs and help him recover well. Lord, may he get the right meds for pain and help him with his anxieties, worries and increase his faith and peace, despite his back injury.

Lord, help this couple. Amen.
:groupray: :crossrc: :hug: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vivster

Dec 13, 2007
✟7,733.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Candy,

My prayers for you and your family. Heavenly Father, thank you for providing us believers a place to come together and ask for prayer. We know that when we gather together, you hear our prayers. :groupray:
Protect this family from the evil one, who seeks to destroy families and marriages. Thank you for all that you have done for us. Thank you Jesus. :amen:

Upvote 0