• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I read the article on Supernatural Dreams

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I read an article today and it raised a question would God kick someone out of Heaven for bowing to Satan masquerading as an angel of light would Jesus destroy their mansion would they become the Antichrist/False Prophet.

I have always tried to avoid Satan I watch innocent T.V like Leave it to Beaver, Andy Griffith, Flinstones, Spongebob play Sports Videogames and Starwars!

I only thought about Jesus although I heard blasphemous thoughts in my head I saw a physcotrist for SSI and he made scitzphrenia seem to be ailens chasing you and it was funny to me. However, in the physch Hospital in October I was diagnosed but that was after the yellow cross appeared in a vision.

My fear is I read some satanic scripts for a screenwriting competion including one that called a christian an Antichrist I felt the Holy Spirits conviction and after the going to the Hospital for Buspar I saw the Moses snakes and I thought about death the messages were on Heaven and Hell and I realized I was wrong path. I repented to God and he healed my mind supernaturally Jesus blew my mind my blasphemous thoughys disspeared for four days and at Grandmas I felt the joy of Lord I could not put the daily bread down and watched Pastors it was the second spirtual awakening I had one as a Junior in Highschool when my pandas got out of control I shot hoops and prayed to Jesus told him sorry about inappropriate contentography and blasphemous thoughts and I went a year no inappropriate content God healed me until I relasped.

My life was finally looking great after repenting from Austin until I took shower on October 4 I had a dream in the shower praying to Jesus for future direction and the next step heading into pastorial ministries for the first time in my life in October I prayed to the Holy Spirit I have always feared praying to the Holy Spirit out of blasphemy and I messed up the fruit of the spirit and I thought for sure I blasphemed I went to my mom for sure Satan owns me I messed up a fruit of the spirit she said no and dont worry God knows I felt Joy again watching Reflections.

I always felt close to God besides my OCD Scrupolisty hearing thoughts that said Holy Spirit mark of the Beast I was for sure that I got it I obsessively checking for years about the Mark of the Beast but God never allowed it to come upon me.

Everything has changed since October I saw a yellow cross and I saw three red crosses at a mens breakfast after bowing thinking it was Jesus but it was Satan I cried and listened to Christ Tomlin mom read a book about Satan and spirtual warfare on the way to burrito bandito I saw blasphemy of the Holy Spirit show up I was devested. I worshiped and prayed to Jesus and I thought he forgave me and I couldnt sleep for five days and I blue light appeared on my cieling and I went to Mens Breakfast and I got home and it was everywhere it said blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and that I was Satans and it scared me I open galations thinking it would go away.

It didnt go away I finally took a nap seeing yellow crosses everywhere and I saw mark of the beast incoming demon portal and 666 showed up on my stomach. I told mom something is wrong I saw a blue light and she was gone and I thought the rapture is in two days I panicked. They took me to Heritage Oaks thinking I got tricked out of my salvation I was emotional wreck crying as the Antichrist and in the Hospital I saw stuff saying I was the four horsemen and my food said best beast and people told me to read my Bible and there is no devil and blasphemous stuff on the TV they made a joke on T.V about how Jesus came back but the earth wasnt destroyed talk about sacrilegious meanwhile the sun kept saying the rapture was occuring and I kept calling home seeing the seven year tribulation feeling damned seeing from Heaven to Hell yellow light and Satan saying I am the antichrist and showed the events of Revelation did John see me in the vision I thought I was done for they were coming to get me but then I said Jesus save me and they said your dead I couldnt sleep. I finally went to sleep and woke up and lived and I saw a blue light that said False Prophet mark of the beast. Mom and Dad, Church, family, friends say it just a dream and I was never going to sign a seven year treaty with Israel that it is scitzphrenia and that Jesus will rapture me but I am not sure.

Would Jesus blot me out of the Lambs Book of Life for bowing to a hallucination of Satan in the Shower would he really let his child be kidnapped and turn blasphemous as a Antichrist it doesnt sound like Jedus character I have been so confused wandering the earth thinking I am the false prophet mom and dad say no impossible the Bible says no one gets snatched from Jesus but I believe I did my mansion and my peace with God disspeared I dont hear his voice. My labs are off and I have a brain injury would Jesus really kick me out of Heaven for bowing to Satan masquerading as an angel of light would he destroy my mansion and force me to oppose him as an Antichrist false prophet going to Israel and blaspheming Mom and Dad say no impossible I hope they are right. I dont hear the Holy Spirit and I see satanic things I have scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism. Half my brain is missing and I see a blue light that says mark of the beast mom and dad say it doesnt matter John 10:28-30 and Romans 8 say it is impossible I thought the Holy Bible was perfect and that every word was literal and when it said no power of hell can snatch it meant it but after seeing hell I am not sure Satan has me confused. I still love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. I would never declare myself the Son of God how silly Jesus is I know the Holy Bible and I know the antichrist and false prophet are tormented by fire and brimestone.

I am worried Jesus wont rapture me but everyone I know says yes he will the yellow cross was nothing would Jesus be mad at a confused Christian bowing to Satan. I am scared.

Supernatural deception. When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable