• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I pray to stop all the drug trafficking in America

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Alexpro, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Alexpro

Alexpro New avitar picture. Supporter

+69
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    We have so much violence due to the drug trafficking in America. There is so many, deaths, and murders every year. It's not just affecting our nation this is a problem world wide. Pray about this issue. Pray that God stops all these drug cartels. There murdering people on a daily basis. people are getting killed, and kidnapped. I pray that Donald Trump builds the wall and sends troop to these countries that are affected by the drug trade and puts a complete stop to it.

• Prayers Prayers x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,014
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying!

3. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,323
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    My family has already had two drug deaths.Teenagers. It may not sound “ Christian “, but I hope all drug dealers go to the hottest region of Hell.

4. Alexpro

Alexpro New avitar picture. Supporter

+69
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Our communities have a really bad drug problem. keep your family in prayer.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  5. brinny

+102,014
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: i am soooo sorry. Praying for you and your family (((hug)))

6. brinny

+102,014
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I agree. Praying.

7. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,324
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I praise You that You will one day totally answer this prayer. Satan will be vanquished, sinners will be locked up forever, and those that have trusted in You will enter into an everlasting life and world of nothing but righteousness. Until that time I pray that more inroads will be made in doing away with illegal drugs and drug dealers. I pray that many more people will be delivered from this trade, from these people, and from their addictions. I pray that their lives can be salvaged to be happy and productive and spiritually prosperous. I pray for the comfort and emotional healing of them and their loved ones, and for the loved ones of those that have been robbed of the lives of some of their family and friends because of illegal drugs. Father, may this horrendous trade not have the victory, even in this present lifetime, but may Your goodness and grace overcome the evil and harm that is fostered upon many of the people of this earth. In Jesus name, amen.

8. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,323
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

I missed this post until now....thank you so much.God bless you ,kind woman.

9. brinny

+102,014
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    My heart goes out to anyone suffering through these tragedies. Continuing to pray.